18

It took a day and a half until Taehyung was completely moved in.

Jeongguk slept in the living room because he knew that either he or Taehyung wouldn't be able to hold back. Taehyung stopped using suppressive medicines and began to smell too good for him.

Sometimes even Hoseok had problems to hold himself back in a room with the sweet smelling Omega.

It wouldn't take long and Taehyung's first heat would come. Jeongguk hoped that it was at the same time as his rut, so they could help each other.

Taehyung and Jeongguk had talked about it and decided not to have real sex. Sex toys, mouth and hands were the solution.

Jimin had a bet with Yoongi on the run. Jimin said Taehyung couldn't hold back and Yoongi was sure that Jeongguk would attack the older one. It wasn't the question of whether or not they would have sex, because that's what they were sure of. They could never be so strong and resist the pheromones.

Another bet with Hoseok was also on the run. Who would top. Jimin bet on Jeongguk as the top, Yoongi on Taehyung and Hoseok said they would switch.

What all agreed, however, was that they would definitely mate.

Taehyung and Jeongguk knew about everything. They overheard the conversation and decided to stay strong and not let it come to that. They agreed to experience their first time in their right mind.

"Have you already read my father's journal?" Jeongguk entered their shared room and saw Taehyung lazily lying on the bed with the laptop on his legs.

"Hmm? Oh! No, not yet, but I'll do it today. Want to read it with me?" He didn't look up from his laptop and Jeongguk sighed.

"With pleasure, what are you doing all the time?" He lay down next to him and looked at the screen.

Taehyung smiled shyly. It was a bit embarrassing but he didn't know what else to do.

"Seriously? You think what people write about heat in their fan fiction is true?" Jeongguk laughed and Taehyung blushed. "It sounds very good, listen!" Taehyung began to scroll and found the spot where the act began.

"The Omega was already so wet that the Alpha could easily penetrate him, both moaning loudly and the Alpha started to fuck him harder and faster. It felt so good - too good. The Omega knew he could come without having to touch himself. They moaned each other's names like a mantra and kissed in between.
The Omega couldn't warn the Alpha in time before he came. The Alpha, however, couldn't stop yet, his knot formed slowly and movements were no longer possible. He shot his seed into the exhausted Omega and remained groaning loudly.
It took about ten minutes for the knot to swell down and he could pull his cock out."

Jeongguk started to laugh and Taehyung stopped reading. "What's wrong?"

"That's so funny! First of all, ten minutes until the knot swells down? Hahaha, you can expect it to last twenty at least. It's not written very well anyway. When we do it, I want you to touch, I want to see you touching yourself too." Jeongguk bit his lower lip, but the thought of Taehyung stroking his hard dick while he watched him caused something to happen in his pants. Jeongguk tried to hide it but Taehyung had already seen it.

There was no one else in the house and Taehyung became self-confident. "Gguk, what do you think about exploring each other's bodies? I don't mean we should do more, but maybe that's a good opportunity to know what the other really likes when we decide to finally do it."

"Oh god Tae! That's a very good idea!" Jeongguk couldn't wait, he had often dreamed of it, and not only at night. Some daydreams were about Taehyung, a naked and groaning Taehyung to be exact.

The older boy slowly leaned forward and Jeongguk closed his eyes expectantly. Taehyung's breath was warm and he smelt of mint. Slowly and softly, their lips met. It wasn't their first kiss, but it felt like it. The famous butterflies in the stomach showed up and the hearts began to beat faster.

In an Alpha - Omega relationship one would assume that the Alpha always had the lead, but not in this one.

Taehyung pulled Jeongguk closer, grabbing the other's neck and deepening the kiss. Jeongguk whimpered softly and opened his mouth for him. Taehyung took this opportunity to introduce his tongue. The kiss was wet and messy. Teeth clenched and spit ran down their chin. Neither of them bothered and soon a rhythm started to build.

Totally absorbed in the feeling, they didn't notice and hear how the door opened. A head spiked between the door and the frame and watched the scene for a few seconds before smiling und disappear again.

"Babe." Jeongguk's mom whispered to her husband when she tiptoed over to him.

"Yes sweetheart?" He looked up from the newspaper and waited.

"Our baby is growing up!" She wiped a nonexistent tear from her cheek and her husband laughed. "Why, what happened?"

"They kiss!" She squealed, but made sure it was not too loud.

Mr Jeon's eyes grew big, he was happy and pulled his wife on his lap. "That's wonderful! I'm really happy for him, he deserves someone special in his life." He gave her a kiss that didn't linger long, as Jimin suddenly stood in the room.

"Oh, shall I come back later?" The young Omega asked shyly and before he got an answer he quickly left the house. The couple laughed and got up to go to the bedroom. No more interruptions.