32

After telling the couple about the witch and that he wanted to see her again, they got silent.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and knew that he thought the same. "Hobi, could it be that you like her?"

Hoseok furrowed his brows. "I met her once, I don't believe in love at first sight, when it's not your soulmate."

Okay, I see. Since she didn't tell you how you can call her, maybe go to that place and scream in your mind. She could hear you before so she'll be able to hear it again if she's close." Yoongi shrugged and Hoseok nodded. "You're right. I'll try that tomorrow. I think I should go to bed now."

"You can sleep while it stinks like TaeGguk?" Jimin laughed and Hoseok sighed. "No but I'll just put a cream below my nose."

"Taehyung is pregnant." Yoongi suddenly announced. "That Omega is too stupid to notice it, even Jeongguk is oblivious." He was dying to tell someone since he had figured it out

"Yeah, I talked to his father. He decided to let them find out on their own. Do you think it was when they had their first time?" Hoseok was curious. It had been around three months already, the right time for the scent to change.

"I don't know Hobi but I think it was. The scent is strong now and I'm sure that it won't take long for at least Gguk to notice it. I just hope they won't freak out, especially Taehyung." Jimin cuddled Yoongi at the thought of one more baby in the house. He himself wasn't ready yet for an own child but he could practice with Taehyung's and Seokjin's.

"Oh please stop with Taehyung, poor Jin will be so happy to get him off of him. He cursed today when Taehyung was back hugging him while he made food. I'm still wondering of how Jeongguk can stay so calm." Hoseok laughed.

"Because Jin is like Taehyung's brother and also an Omega. He won't get jealous." Yoongi explained but Jimin didn't agree. "When you both were outside for training, Jeongguk growled at the sight of Taehyung and Jin being close. He was hiding tho but you know he can't growl silent. Taehyung obviously heard it and teased him even more by kissing Seokjin's belly."

"I don't know how Jeongguk can accept that. I'd go crazy if my baby would tease me that much." Yoongi shook his head. He had respect for the youngest. He was strong in every way.

"Oh believe me, he punishes Taehyung for that. I caught them in the woods." Hoseok laughed at the memory. "Jeongguk and Taehyung decided to go to the lake. They know that only pack members can go there but everyone was at the training camp. They felt safe." A smirk on his face showed up. "They couldn't smell me so I watched for a short time. Jeongguk made Taehyung so horny but didn't give in. Taehyung was a sobbing mess at the end until Jeongguk gave him what he needed. I mean, I think he did. I left them when it started to get NSFW."

"Woa, and I thought that Taehyung was the one who always wins. Jeongguk changed a lot since he met Tae. He was always a little bit arrogant if you ask me but now, he can admit when he makes a mistake or let Tae take the lead." Jimin remembered the old times.

The other's agreed, even though they didn't know Jeongguk for long until he had met Taehyung but they could see the difference too. It was definitely for the better. He'd get more respect from the pack now.

Taehyung and Jeongguk fit perfectly to each other. The moon goddess did very well choosing them as mates. Their pack would be stronger than ever but in a good way. They hoped that the war between the packs for dominance would stop as soon as the baby was born.

Yoongi and Jimin asked Hoseok if he'd sleep in their room for tonight and he agreed happily. He hated sleeping on the couch and couldn't wait for his own room to be ready.

The night was short because someone was knocking on the door. Mr Jeon went to open it with tired eyes. "Oh hello miss umm." He came back to his senses when he noticed that she wasn't a wolf. "Who are you?"

The woman smiled friendly. "I'm Yoona, I'm a witch and I need to talk to Hoseok."

Mr Jeon didn't trust her. He knew witches were two faced people. They never do anything without getting something in return. "How could you pass the border." He ignored her request.

"I'm a witch duh." She said as a matter of fact and Mr Jeon nodded. "Yeah. You're right. I'll call him."

'Hoseok, wake up!' He used his mind link, not knowing that the witch could hear it too. 'A girl is waiting for you, you didn't impregnate her, did you?'

The woman chuckled at the question and received a confused look from the wolf. "You can hear my thoughts?"

She nodded and explained. "Yes, I was serving the royals for a long time before the incident happened. Hoseok and Yoongi won't remember me because I made them lose their memory of me. I can hear wolves thoughts since forever, it's one of my abilities."

Mr Jeon's eyes widened. She was with the royal family? "If you were with them, how could they die?"

Yoona sighed. "I was on a mission for Taehyung's parents when the enemies came. The protection spell got nullified because they had a witch with them. It wasn't a strong spell since there weren't any threats that time." Her face looked sad and guilty but she knew it wasn't her fault. The royals told her to lessen the spell because they felt safe.

"I see." He nodded and then it got silent. Hoseok took his sweet time to come out of the room and Mr Jeon lost his patience. "I'll be back, why don't you come in and wait in the living room for him." He led her to the couch where she sat down.

Hoseok was about to pull his pants up when Mr Jeon opened the door without knocking. "What takes you so long?" He gritted his teeth to lower his voice.

"Why are you in a hurry?" the Alpha asked back with an eye roll.

"Someone is waiting for you, it's not nice to let them wait." Mr Jeon intentionally didn't mention that it was a girl who was waiting for him. He wanted to see his expression as soon the boy would face her.