ch. IX -- Don't tell Lucifer

Time skip to the next session with Doctor Linda

"How are we doing today?" Linda asked while sitting at her desk.

"Four Pikachu's out of seven unicorns on Keanu Reeve's scale..." Kate mumbled.

"What was that?" Linda furrowed her brows in confusion.

"I SAID: four fucking Pikachu's out of seven shit-sparkling unicorns on mother fucking Keanu Reeve's scale." Kate groaned.

"Okay... I have no idea what that means..." Linda said with wide eyes and glanced down at notepad in front of her.

"I could say the same about my life." Kate mumbled and looked out the window.

"Lucifer told me that you had a run in with His mother." Linda said when she realized that Kate won't be a talker this time either.

"So what was that about?" Doctor asked soon after.

"I don't like her." Kate said seriously and looked at Linda.

"Yes, well all Lucifer's divine family is a lot to handle." Linda answered truthfully.

"Did something happened for this... this hatred to form?" Linda wanted to know.

"Maybe, but it doesn't matter." Kate shook it off.

"Are you sure? Lucifer said that your mother was even involved." Linda pushed her glasses higher on her nose.

"Everything is fine. My talk with mom was only disturbed by His mother, nothing happened." Kate was growing irritated by this talk.

"Must be something that she said?" Linda didn't stop.

"Look. I know this is your job and you do this every day. And I am pretty sure that Lucifer pays you enough, and I don't want to know how he does it. But I really don't want to talk about this or anything for that matter. It won't help me, don't you see?" Kate stood up wanting to leave.

"The session isn't over!" Linda seemed baffled by Kate's actions.

"Yeah, well I have bags to pack." Kate said reaching for door handle.

"Are you going somewhere?" Linda asked. Girl didn't answer only froze at the door and rolled her eyes. She doesn't need anybody else to know about her plans.

"Don't tell Lucifer." Kate said over her shoulder and left doctor's office.

Walking out of the building Kate was once again, as if it have turned into habit, greeted by Lucifer standing near His car.

"That was quick. Is everything alright?" He asked and opened car's doors for Kate.

"Couldn't be better." Kate answered in annoyed tone. Lucifer eyed Kate curiously and looked behind Him.

"Do you mind if I go talk with Doctor Linda?" He asked.

"Go for it." Kate made a gesture with her hands that she didn't care.

With quick nod He was gone.

Hi, guys!

Hi, guys!

Please do enjoy this chapter, cause I know that you all are waiting for it.

Once again I am sorry for the slow updates.

Also I am going to post a new original work, if you are interested, feel free to check it out by clicking on my profile. It's called " ILLUSION".

Have some faith in me, I am going to finish this book.