ch. XIV -- Is everything alright?

With tired yawn Kate woke up early. In bedroom?

"How did I get here?" Kate mumbled looking around.

'Wait...'

"This isn't my bedroom." Kate started to panic. Throwing the blankets away, Kate stood in bed on her knees. To her surprise she was dressed in her PJ's.

"WHAT?!" she screamed looking down at her clothes.

"WHO THE FUCK?!" she didn't settle. In that moment Lucifer rushed in the bedroom with something in His hands.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Is everything OKAY?!" Kate yelled at Him.

"What am I doing in YOUR bedroom ONLY in MY PJ's?!" Kate screamed pulling on her lacy top.

"I didn't dress you, if that's what you're asking." Lucifer said raising His hands in mock surrender but letting His eyes look up and down her body.

"Who did?!" Kate said wrapping her hands around herself.

"Maze." Lucifer said, His dark eyes snapping back to hers.

"Sorry." Lucifer cleared His throat and throwed at her piece of fabric, which turned out to be her light satin robe. With small 'thank you' Kate pulled it on and sat back down on bed, since standing on her knees in middle of His bed looked quite... seductive, if you she must say.

"Why am I in your bedroom?" Kate scoffed and pulled her robe more closely around herself.

"Your bed was full with your clothes." Lucifer answered making His way around the bed. Kate assessed His every move and when He sat down at the end of the bed, Kate got up from it.

'Mom is coming.'

Kate remined herself. Making her way to the door, Lucifer's voice stopped her:

"Why don't you wait here for a moment."

"Why?" Kate turned around and looked at the Devil who was now standing behind her.

"I.. I have guests?" Lucifer answered unsurely, which wasn't quite Him, by what Kate had come accustom.

With a raise of eyebrow, as if saying and?, Kate turned back around and went out. Walking down the steps to living room she was met by two gorgeous women half-awake on sofa.

Kate froze in her tracks. Those were the two girls who accompanied Lucifer last night.

"Katherine." Kate heard Lucifer's voice somewhere behind. But she didn't pay attention to it. Her eyes trained on those two girls who seemed not to notice her standing there.

Some part of her wanted to snap at Him and other part wanted to just disappear from the ground she was walking on.

Swallowing the lump that was painfully stuck in her throat, Kate took three steps closer to the other sofa that wasn't occupied by the pretties, and picked up the blanket.

"Katherine." Lucifer called out again, walking down the steps. Kate still didn't answer.

"Kate." Lucifer tried again. That name broke through everything that Kate was thinking right now. With a snap of her head she looked at Lucifer. To be more accurate, past Him.

"I can explain." Lucifer said gesturing at two ladies on sofa, who were slowly waking up from their slumber. Kate let her eyes flicker at the King of Hell and then smiled sweetly at Him. That smile sent shivers down Lucifer's back.