ch. XII -- Filthy

Finally getting Maze out her bedroom, Kate felt at easy. For a time being.

"One party can't hurt. There will be no drinking, dancing or anything. Just.... Just some old creepy people watching. Consider this as a goodbye party of sorts..." Kate tried to coax herself into this.

Carefully putting all the clothes back into the closet, Kate pulled out her trusty black jeans and white blouse. Letting her hair loose Kate made her way to the elevator.

"God, I hate this..." she sighed and stuffed her phone into her pocket.

The closer to the main floor she got, the louder got the music from the club. And when the doors finally opened, she was greeted with a mass of people who were chattering, dancing, grinding on each other and basically having an amazing time. And then there was Kate who didn't seem to be too interested in these whole rendezvous.

~You're gone and I got to stay high

All the time, to keep you off my mind

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

High, all the time, to keep you off my mind

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh

Spend my days locked in a haze, trying to forget you, babe, I fall back down

I gotta stay high, all my life, to forget I'm missing you

Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh~

Making her way through the crowds of people, Kate sat at the bar and looked at Maze.

"That is the outfit you choose?" demon asked.

"Yes?" Kate rolled her eyes.

Maze didn't answer but just putted a glass of shot in front of a girl.

"Nah, I'm not drinking. Give me some juice." Kate pushed the glass away.

"Boring." Maze took it and drank it.

"Yeah, well, you'll live through it." Kate said and turned around to look at people.

~Haters gon' say it's fake

So real

Haters gon' say it's fake

So real

Haters gon' say it's fake

So real

All my haters gon' say it's fake

I guess I got my swagger back~

Kate's eyes landed on Lucifer who was sitting in a booth next to two gorgeous ladies.

If this was His way of saying that He'll looking over her, then it's not working very well.

~I said, put your filthy hands all over me

Ya know this ain't the clean version

And what you gonna do with all that meat?

Cookin' up a mean servin', huh~

At least He had some good time with those two who seemed glued to Him. Almost literally.

"Where's Lucifer?" Came sudden voice from besides Kate. Looking to her right Kate saw Chloe.

"You know, the usual." Kate said looking back to where was Lucifer.

"Ugh." Chloe groaned and rolled her eyes.

~No question, I want it

Fire up, everybody smokin'

Your friends, my friends

And they ain't leavin' 'til six in the morning (six in the morning)

Gotta chill, baby, you the coldest

Go far, put 'em on notice

You know what I wanna do, yeah~

HEY!

HEY!

I am back!

Yes, that is Justin Timberlake's new song.

Yes, I love it.

Hope you enjoy!