ch. XVI -- Waiting for the Judgement day

Lucifer slowly made His way to the balcony doors.

"Should I come back later or should I ask Dan to accompany me?" Chloe asked closing the folder and glaring daggers. Lucifer didn't answer just continued to walk to balcony.

Slowly opening door, He narrowed His eyes and asked:

"Is everything alright, love?"

Kate didn't answer, only continued to stare at the roof top across.

"Katherine, darling, would you mind to be so nice and come here?" Lucifer asked stepping on balcony. Keeping his voice low and sweet. But still Kate didn't move.

"Wha--" Lucifer shook His head and then stepped closer to Kate, soon following her line of sight.

"Go inside." Lucifer mumbled upon seeing two figures now waving at Him.

"Why are they here?" Kate swallowed thickly.

"Go inside and tell Mazikeen to accompany you." Lucifer gently pushed Kate away.

"Wait. No, no, no. I am not leaving." Kate choose this exact moment to get stubborn.

"Katherine, go inside, now." Lucifer advised.

"Don't get pushy, I do what I want." Kate crossed her arms and look down her nose at two persons on the other building. Her mind clouded by rage, she thought that if she had dealt with them this far, then she can do it again.

"Mazikeen!" Lucifer called for the demon.

Maze looked from Chloe to balcony where Lucifer had called her.

"What is it now?" Maze yelled back. Not receiving answer from Lucifer, demon got up and made her way to the balcony.

"What's up?" Maze asked looking around.

"What the fuck?" Maze furrowed her brows soon after seeing those people across.

"Get Katherine and Chloe away from here." Lucifer instructed.

"Are you sure? Isn't exactly what they are waiting for?" Maze questioned.

"Get her inside and tell Chloe to go back to police station." Lucifer glanced at demon tad annoyed.

"What do they want from me?" Kate mumbled.

"Not from you. From Him." Maze answered and went back in to tell detective that it was time to leave.

"What? Are they going to stand there long?" Lucifer wondered out loud.

"What did you expect?" Kate dead-panned at Him.

"Bloody Hell... get inside, Katherine." Lucifer rolled His eyes at her.

"Why do you care? You're not my guardian anymore, Lucifer!" Kate squinted at Him.

Lucifer opened His mouth to answer when phone from His pocket started ringing.

"Lucifer Morningstar." He answered cautiously still eyeing Kate.

--Oh, put us on speaker, so she can hear it, too. -- Came snickering voice in His ear.

Slowly taking His phone away, Lucifer did as He was told.

"You thought you could run from us?" Jophiel laughed.

"You thought that just because she's still alive and well, we won't get you back, sweet, sweet brother?" she continued.

"I am not planning on returning back down there for some while." Lucifer answered, letting His eyes wander back to Kate.

"Maybe we should send somebody down there so you would too?" Jophiel smiled manically.

"Don't you dare..." Lucifer warned.

"Well, someone still is waiting for her judgement day..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO, MY LOVELY PEOPLE!

THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME AND STILL READING THIS BOOK. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ALL THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO ARE DEMANDING MORE AND KEEPING ME ON MY TOES! LOVE YOU!

Sorry, this is late. School is taking up a lot of my time. And I just saw Infinity War, not going to spoil, but I am NOT OKAY!

Either way, enjoy this chapter and sorry for all errors!