Chapter 1: The start of a New Story

After Mario and Princess Peach's vacation trip in the different kingdoms, they finally arrive at Rougeport. Mario exits, then helps Peach out of the Odyssey. Peach said " I am so glad we have arrived here. Now we can go explore, and then we may go accomplish some tasks." She was focused on spending time with her beloved Mario, but she had yet to tell him about a certain task. She wanted to go find out if TEC was still alive or if he was destroyed after he helped to save Mario on one of the previous adventures. As for Mario, he was thinking about spending time with peach, but he still wanted to explore more parts of worlds with her. He said " Let's go to the inn to rest for the night. Then we may go and venture out." "Only if we can leave early in the morning" said Peach. Mario nodded his head in agreement, and he was amazed how motivated she was to explore worlds just like he is all the time.
It now was nightfall and Mario had fallen asleep. Peach snuck out of her bed and put on a simple dress she had bought from the lake kingdom a while back. Mario woke a few moments later to see that Peach was about to leave the room.
"Why are you leaving the room? Aren't you going to sleep?" Mario said in a rushed whisper. Peach replied " I can't sleep and I need to go out instead of staying inside because I feel like I need to go. I want you to come with me to poshley heights to help me with task." Mario said "Of course I will help you. I will always be her for you my love. Let's grab our stuff and go." "Also, one more thing, I love you but I am going to lead us on the adventure instead of you so I can prove myself." Peach said. Mario nodded and grabbed his backpack bag with his supplies and his pipe shaped phone while peach grabbed her pink bag and put in her parasol shaped phone with some extra coins.
They shortly arrived at the excess express with their tickets in order to head to poshley heights. As they reminisced about the time in the other kingdoms, it suddenly hit nightfall and they went to their cabin feeling full from the cake they ate. Mario chuckled as he said " I miss my Peach on the Beach." Peach smiled and opened the door to their cabin. The brightness of the moon and the stars gave a glow to the room. They fell asleep on the warm beds full of soft plush.