Chapter 17: Heading off to find the Princesses

Mario goes out and saw that Captain Toad finished the Mushroom Ship. "Finally, we can get out of this stupid place", Bowser growled.

Luigi comes out of nowhere with a bag. Confused, Mario asks "What is in that bag?" "Well..." Luigi said "The Lumas loaded this bag with starbits, and extra supplies for the journey." The guys shakes their heads and proceeded to the ship.

They entered and sat down on cushioned chairs. In a split second, they arrived at E-gadd's lab. "Welcome guys! How was the adventure?" E-gadd greeted them. "Well our adventure is not over. The Princesses were kidnapped, and we need any information you got from TEC." Luigi said.

"Well I did get some information. It turns out that part of the plans were to lure you guys to the moon. But there is a problem. You see..... They are going to use the Princesses to trick you guys. TEC's program was altered in order to gather everyone together. But TEC wasn't supposed to give any information out. I analyzed the letter that he printed for Peach when he died. He left all the plans encrypted into the paper. It will take time, but I think I can decrypt it. He also left a map on the back. I made copies for you guys." E-gadd said.

"Let's go take the map to Professor Frankley do he can lead us in the right direction." Mario said leading the men to the starship.

Author Note: I'm sorry for not updating on a timely basis. The holidays are near so I will not be able to update very much. This will be my last update till after New Years. I am adding a short story about Peach in the 18th chapter as a reward for all my readers. I hope you enjoy this book and please comment on what you think. If anyone wants a Mario character appearance in chapter 19, you have until Jan 3rd 2018 to request in the comments. Thanks!