Chapter 8: Getting off the Moon

Peach left the room and found Daisy with Luigi and Mario. "I'm sorry I left you guys, I was too upset to be around." Peach said. Mario came over and kissed her. "Well I'm glad you are here now. We got the transporter working." Luigi turned on the machine and each person went one by one into the portal. They look around and see that they are in Rougeport. Daisy said "I missed Rougeport. But now we have to go to find the princesses before the X-nauts get what they want." The group went to the hotel in Rougeport. They were surprised to find Bowser in their room. "What are you doing here?" Luigi said to Bowser. "Well, I need your help. You see, the X-nauts surprised me at my kingdom, and they took it over. I need you to help me get it back. I overheard some of their plans and I know you guys need help." Mario looked over at Peach. She seemed to believe his reasoning. "We will help you Bowser, but we need you to bring some reinforcements." Mario said. So the group decided to split up. Bowser went with Peach and Mario to head to New Donk City. Meanwhile Daisy and Luigi started to head to his old mansion to fix TEC. "So where are we bringing Pauline once we get her out of New Donk City?" Bowser said. "I was thinking about bringing her to the Mushroom Kingdom. Toadsworth could help take care of her. I'll text the idea to Daisy." Peach said. Mario looks shocked and Peach noticed that New Donk City looks trashed. "What the heck happened?" Bowser said.