Chapter 13: Meeting up

After Daisy and Luigi stayed the night at the Mansion, they decided to leave. After going past a few towns, they finally made it to Rosalina's Starship.

Peach sees Daisy and waves to her. "Daisy! I have so much to tell you!" Peach said as she ran up to hug her. Daisy smiled and showed off her ring. " I have a ring too Peach." Daisy said. Peach gasped and started to jump up and down. "We should have a double wedding!" Peach said.

Meanwhile Luigi went up to Mario and they hugged for a quick minute. They looked over at Bowser and Rosalina. They noticed that she was holding his hand. "So Rosalina and Bowser are a couple?" Luigi whispered to Mario. "Appearantly so. It makes sense now why he wanted to come along so bad." Mario said.

"Rosalina?..... How long do we have to keep this relationship a secret? It's hard not to kiss you in front of everyone." Bowser said to her. She blushed and said "We can tell people now. But we need to help the group if we are able to rescue Pauline. I think that the plan all along was to use Pauline as the Evil Queen because of her power and old feelings of jealous when Mario fell for Peach."

Bowser sighed and looked over at her. He loved looking into her pure blue eyes with a hint of sliver. Rosalina felt the same about him.

Rosalina remembered how she felt when she met Bowser for the first time. How she loved his soul and how he treated her like she was everything to him. She fell in love with his slight dominance but also how protective he was. He knew when he was supposed to give her space, but also when he needed to be there for her.

Bowser and Rosalina kissed. Everyone around them blushed. Peach looked down at her ring, and then looked at Mario. They were thinking the same thing. Everyone had the exact same thoughts:

Our love will be forever and nothing will change it.

Peach went over to Mario. She smiled and said "Let's go make a plan to get Pauline back to her city." Mario nodded. He wished that he didn't have to save her. All Mario wanted to do was be with Peach. Peach also thought that she wanted just to be with Mario back in the Mushroom Kingdom for the wedding.

Day turned into night and everyone went to sleep. When people woke up, they noticed something strange: They were back in the Mushroom Kingdom. Only, the strangest part was that the men were gone. "Mario! Mario, where are you?!" Peach shouted. Daisy and Rosalina both shouted as well for the guys, but nothing was happening.

Mario, Luigi, and Bowser wake up. "Where is Rosalina? Where are the Princesses?!" Bowser says stomping around. They looked all around the starship. The men realized that the Princesses were gone.

Author Note

Since nobody comments on my story, I would like to give the opportunity to have people make a choice for my next chapter. You may choose between having the guys for all of the next chapter or the Princesses for all of the next chapter. I would like to thank you readers for enjoying my book. Feel free to comment positive thoughts. If there are any suggestions for ideas, cameos of MARIO CHARACTERS, please comment which set of people to put them in. I apologize if chapters may be short/long/not there yet. I have been busy but I am trying to post them every 1-3 days. Goodluck!