Chapter 10: Moving Forward

Princess Peach, Mario, and Bowser decide to stop at a diner on the way to Rosalina's Starship. Peach ordered some heartful cake, and Mario ordered some mushroom spaghetti. Peach decided to check her phone and realized she forgot about TEC. But she wasn't worried since she was happy with Mario. Bowser ordered some shroom steak. Bowser was thinking about the journey so far and how anxious he was to get to Rosalina. They have a secret romance together which happened after Mario saved Princess Peach from him. "So what's on your mind Bowser?" Peach said to Bowser after seeing him looking at his phone. "Nothing, besides don't you have Mario to bug?" Bowser snarled. He was trying to get Peach to back off. He took out his phone and looked at a picture of him and Rosalina together. He felt sad after he had to leave her to kidnap Peach as a distraction. "So, what should we do after we save the world again?" Mario said to Peach. "I was thinking about us getting married, but I don't want you to deal with the royal burdens." Peach smiled as she said it. They hugged each other and kissed. Bowser mocked them with his hands and they all laughed. They finished eating, and left to see other galaxies.

Daisy and Luigi left the Mansion after they put the letters in the Mailbox. They go down the path to see the fork in the road. They go to the right, and enter a forest called the Forever Forest. Daisy loved how dark it was, and she thought it was fun to go through it. Luigi seemed more nervous than she was, but he had brought along a map Mario made a while back when he went through it. "Ooo, look at those cute boos. We should have a pet boo at home." Daisy said. Luigi was looking around to see the distinct characteristics on the trees and bushes but he got them lost. "Dang It! This map isn't helpful at all." Luigi said as he threw the map into a nearby puddle. "How about we ask one of the boos for help?" Daisy said. They go in circles, then they went into a small entrance. There was a cute boo smiling looking into a puddle. "Looks like it's going to be a while before we get out." Daisy said.