Chapter 14: The Princesses Search

Peach decided to bring the girls to the castle with her. She wasn't sure why they were at the kingdom, but she was hoping that toads would help her. "Peach, are you sure we should go into the castle?" Daisy said cautiously. "Don't worry Daisy, we will be able to figure out something" Rosalina said. They made it to the castle doors. With a slight push, they opened it to see the castle wrecked.

"What happened here?! Let's go to the kitchen to grab something to eat before something else happens." Peach said. A sudden noise came from one of the rooms, and the girls ran to the kitchen. Daisy turned off the lights and hid with Peach and Rosalina.

They trembled as the door creaked open. To their surprise they saw Pauline enter the room. But this was not the normal Pauline they knew. She wore a flowing purple dress that accented her glowing purple eyes. Her matching purple heels clicked with each step. "Oh my goodness! She has been taken over by the shadow queen!" Peach whispered to the girls.

Their eyes grew wider as Pauline ventured closer to them. She was about to look down when a voice shouted from outside the door. "Come on my Queen! We need to discuss the Plan before the Princesses find out!" Pauline grabbed her food and left. Sighs were let out as the girls got up from their spot. "I wonder who else they got to. We need to find out their plans before they get to us." Rosalina said.

Suddenly, a cage falls from above onto the girls. The girls screamed for help, but only to hear the echo of emptiness. They knew that they needed to find a way out. Before they could start searching, one by one they suddenly vanished from the kitchen.

Peach opened her eyes. She sat up from her bed to see where she was at. Tears swelled up in her eyes as she realized where she was at. She was at her old room on the moon.