Chapter 24: The Final Battle for Daisy

Princess Daisy and King Boo decided to leave for the mansion, while Bowser and Peach went to Rougeport. Daisy's plan was to work her up the floors of the mansion starting with the basement. King Boo went through each room first to reduce the amount of enemies, and to get farther ahead. They went to the top floor, and saw that nobody was up there.

"Daisy, I think I know where Luigi is!" King Boo said pointing down at the well. Lumas with glowing red eyes guarded the well, but disappeared one by one as the heros approached. King Boo floated Daisy through the wall at the bottom of the well. Daisy's eyes swelled with tears as she saw her beloved in a portrait.

Grinning, Rosalina adorned the portrait with various jewels. " Doesn't Luigi look stunning in a portrait? I think I'll keep him in my throne room once I rule the world." King Boo held Daisy back from darting forward. "Give...Luigi...Back!" Daisy shouted at her. Grodus appeared next to the portrait with a knife. "Surrender to Grodus or I will cut up this portrait." King Boo let Daisy to go to protect Luigi while he hit Grodus. Rosalina fell out the spell, and set free Luigi. Daisy held Luigi in her arms, and brought him to another room. She gave him a 1-up mushroom, and he came back to normal. Daisy texted Peach, and let her know of the plan. "We get to be happy forever..." Luigi said with a smile to Daisy.

Author Note: The second battle will be posted later today, along with the epilogue. Thank you readers for understanding my lack of attention towards the book. Life has gotten complex so thanks for being amazing. I hope you share this book with others so that they can enjoy this as well. Check out my sister's book on Picklegirl24 page.