Chapter 23: Adventure Planning

After Peach's Birthday festivities were over, the group went back to searching for Rosalina. Bowser had already arrived at Rosalina's Starship. He noticed it was completely powered down. In a huff, Bowser exited off of his airship to talk to the Lumas. "Has Rosalina come back here at all?" Bowser asked impatiently. The Lumas shaped their heads no. Bowser sat in the Bedroom dome and pulled out a map of galaxies her needed to explore.

Mario and Luigi carried all the supplies while Peach and Daisy led the way. They decided to stop at the Bros house since they wanted to come up with a full plan. Supplies were running short since the castle was giving out supplies to the citizens, so Peach and Daisy started to unpack the bags in order to repack them. Later that night, everyone chose where they wanted to sleep.

The next morning, the princesses woke up first to make breakfast. As they were cooking, they noticed that the Bros hadn't come out to get any food. Daisy took off her orange heels so she could sneak to see what the guys were up to. "Peach! The guys are gone!" Daisy yelled from the room. Peach sprinted, and saw the blank room with only Daisy.

On a nearby chair, there was two notes. One with red cursive, while the other was light blue handwriting. Both notes said "Come to rescue your true loves before they get hurt." Each note had a different location for each guy. Mario was being held in the Palace of the Shadows, while Luigi was held captive at the Mansion. " Daisy, we need to get reinforcements before we run off to rescue them." Peach said with tears in her eyes.

Bowser and his friend arrived hours later to Peach and Daisy. Bowser said "The plan is that each of you bring along us so we can help you guys." King Boo appeared from behind Bowser. Daisy went over to King Boo to talk since Bowser was helping Peach create her plan. "Rosalina took over my mansion, and trapped Luigi using one of my paintings. I tried to stop her, but she put up a barrier that I could not penetrate. I'm going to help you get back what we both love." King Boo said. Daisy gave him a hug, and started preparing.

Long Author Note: Since nobody gave any input on how many more chapters to make, I decided that Chapter 25 will be my last one for this book. Thank you all for reading my book throughout these months. I also enjoy reading your works and I might create more later on. My sister, who is Picklegirl24 on Wattpad, will be posting her own start of a fanfiction she will make. Special thanks to Picklegirl24 and Nintendogirl2 for giving me support and ideas throughout the process of this book. Good luck all to everyone.