Chapter 19: Searching for a way out

Princess Peach woke up. Looking around, she got up from the bed. It was midnight, and the other girls suddenly awoke as she did.

Peach whispered "Let's go find a way out of here. I don't know how much longer I can stay stuck in this place." She pushed the door open and the other girls followed her.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?", Rosalina asked. Ignoring Rosalina, Peach moved forward into the elevator with the rest of them. The doors closed and the elevator continued moving downward.

They arrived on the floor with the transporter and the science lab. "Oh, I now know what we are doing! We are goin-." "Shhh" Peach shushed Daisy and brought the girls into the science lab.

"I'm sorry I ignored you guys earlier, but I needed us to be absolutely quiet to get here. We are going to make an invisibility potion so we can get out of here." Peach said. Daisy and Rosalina's faces were beaming with smiles. Peach grabbed out a wrinkly, old paper with almost unintelligible writing on it.
The girls created the potions, and all of them became invisible except for what they were wearing. "How are we going to sneak pur clothes with us?" Rosalina whispered. "I created a bag, and put invisibility potion on it so we could sneak our clothes, items, and reversal potions." Peach said.

They packed up the items and sneaked out through the transporter room. They arrived in Rougeport. They head to the Inn in town. They change into their dresses after being naked the entire time. They smiled at each other as they all returned to normal.

A noise caught their attention, and they turned around to see the guys. They went over to hug them, and all of them were in tears. Then the room turned pitch black.

Author note: Surprise! I posted this chapter early! Anyways, I just want to thank all my readers for being patient with me and my schedule. The holidays have been amazing, and my birthday will be coming up in January so I will probably make a special story or scene. I would also like to ask that people would comment on what they think about my book or on anything. Good Luck Everyone!