Chapter 9: Problems

Peach went forward, and led the guys through New Donk City. The streets were torn, and the buildings had holes through them. The group made it to the city hall, and saw a man with torn clothing. He had cuts all over him looking around. "They took her...They took Mayor Pauline." The man said with a sad expression on his face. "Where did they head with her?" Bowser said with a sympathetic tone. Peach was surprised with how different Bowser was when he was not kidnapping her. "They looked like they were heading for the sky. I tried to stop them, but they took me underground to try to feed me to Pihrana plants." The man said. "We have to get to Rosalina's kingdom from here and see if we can reach her ahead of time." Mario said.

Meanwhile, Luigi just reached the Mansion with Daisy. Luigi took TEC into E-gadd's secret lab while Daisy brought the Boo into the Mansion. Daisy opened the door and noticed it was eerily quiet. The boo popped out of the phone and said "I recognize this place!" It ran ahead, so Daisy had to search each room to find him. Eventually she found him on the rooftop. Suddenly King Boo appeared looking at the baby boo. The baby boo approached him and said "I'm home Daddy! I had been kidnapped by the X-nauts but Daisy rescued me!" King Boo hugged the baby boo while one tear was shed from his eyes. "Do not worry Daisy, I will not hurt you or Luigi. I am glad that my son is home with me again. Please send any boos back to this mansion if you find them." King Boo said and then disappeared with the baby boo. Daisy cried a small tear in happiness and then went back through the house to leave to see Luigi. When she went into the lab, she saw the sad expression on Luigi's face. She had a feeling something bad happened. "I went through TEC's software to find to try and remove the corruptive virus, but it activated a hidden program and TEC was deleted in his entirety." E-gadd said. Daisy was shocked, and she had no idea how she would explain that TEC was dead. Daisy told Luigi about what happened in the Mansion and he went over to hug Daisy. Luigi said "TEC made and printed a letter he made for Peach before we started working on his software. You can send this to Peach so she can learn about what happened." Daisy hugged him and They both started to cry from everything that has happened so far.