Chapter 21: Confusion

Rosalina looked around the town after seeing the sign. She saw Birdo, who was an old friend, was in town for some reason. "Birdo, why are you here? Did you suddenly appear here to?!" Rosalina hugged Birdo. "I'm here on vacation. I own one of the cabins, why don't you join me?" Birdo said looking at Rosalina's attire. Rosalina sniffled and nodded her head. They went back to a wooded cabin.

Peach and Mario went to Professor Frankly's house. "Could you give us a map of the nearby towns? We need to find Rosalina since she has suddenly disappeared." Peach said. The professor spent through his boxes of maps, and found the map from when Mario gathered the crystal stars. "We will start the journey tomorrow after we relax for a day." Mario said. Peach grabbed his hand, and they walked out the door.

"Maybe we should have a small date since this was supposed to be our vacation together." Peach said. Mario kissed her, and nodded his head. Mario and Peach returned to the inn. They packed up their bags, and left to go to Poshley Heights.

Daisy and Luigi used the Odyssey to go to the Comet Observatory. As they were sitting, they started chatting about their wedding plans since they had not been alone for a while. "I was thinking of having our wedding at the Mansion. The boos are adorable, and that's where we met and fell in love." Daisy said. She looked longingly at Luigi, and He looked back with an equal love. "Well we can do that, but we need to decide on a honeymoon location. Maybe we will find out when we get there." Luigi said.

Meanwhile, Bowser followed in his airship with Kamek with him. "Bowser, why are we searching for Rosalina? I thought that we were planning on trying to beat Mario and Luigi so we could have world domination?" Kamek said. Bowser ignored him, feeling sorry for himself. He didn't exactly understand why he gave up to Mario and Luigi, and why he fell for Rosalina. But he knew that it was the right thing to do.