The Shattered Glass

Sham POV

"Hey! I was searching for you all over. Could have told me that you were here right? I would have joined you as well right?" I said, while catching my breath from all that running. Shaziah held the gun firmly and shot on the bull's eye.

"I have collated everything. He called his house and several other ladies' handphone number. There's nothing suspicious. That means we should focus on Mr X" she informed and loaded the gun with bullets.

"Told you, Sham. Theres no point in investigating this open and shut suicide case. You are wasting yours and Shaziah's time!" Anwar came from behind and tapped my shoulder. Before i could answer, Shaziah raised her voice.

"Whatever we think or feel, doesnt happen in life. Sometimes we have to create that ourselves. From here, you would see that all the radi of this circle template are close. Once you move in closely and look at it one by one, you can see the various gaps in between these circles"she lectured and shot another bullet,right through the center. That's a good one Shaz!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaz POV

"Sham, im going to the apartment to fix the camera. If i see anything or anyone, i would make a call"I acknowledged via the phone.

I reached the apartment and parked my bike in the parking lot. Just then, i saw a red bike parked right beside mine. My heart beated very fast at that very moment. Probably Mr X came here! I quickly went to the lift lobby and pressed the floor of the apartment. I immediately went one whole round of that level of apartment E6, the moment the lift door opened. Still, there was no sight of anyone. Just as i was about to go back to flat E6, i saw a guy entering the lift.

To my astonishment, he perfectly fit the description as told by the security officer. Without taking another chance, i sped down the staircase and rushed towards the parking lot and saw him starting his engine and making his way past the security counter. With my helmet on, i got on my Kawaski bike and followed him.

"Sham, Sham listen. I think ive got the guy who visits Hamida and im following him now. It seems that he is making his way to the nearby theatre just beside the colony. I will update you with more information and please make your way here!" I spat in the bluetooth speaker while riding. He acknowledged immediately.

I saw him getting out from his bike and meeting another a girl, before he vanished.

Author POV

"Hey baby,im sorry, im late!"he said and walked inside the theatre, placing his hands on his new girlfriend's waist.

"The movie has already started!"she poked as she talk. He slipped out of her nagging and asked her to enter the theatre room before walking to the toilet. Shaziah stood near the door, not wanting anyone to see her,hiding behind the males' toilet door.

"How is it empty? Oh ya, the movie has already started!"he mumbled to himself and opened his zip. He took out his phome and smirked when he saw a video that was sent to him. He flushed and went to sink to wash his face thoroughly. He looked up to see his reflection.

To his astonishment, there wasnt his reflection. He panicked and wiped his palm over the mirror, however he failed to notice his reflection. Fear engulfed him as he heard several other toilets being flushed automatically. The tap that he used to wash his face,filled up the sink and flooded the entire toilet.

When he wanted to escape from that toilet, an invincible force pushed him backwards, causing him to hit his head on the sink. Blood oozed from his head as he landed on the floor with a loud thud. Hearing that, Shaziah entered the bathroom and was horrified of what was what happening right before her.

The man turned towards the mirror and started banging his forehead on the mirror. The mirror cracked and split into pieces every moment he banged on it. The pieces of glass of the mirror sliced through his forehead, causing a big patch of blood that was flowing profusely. With every smack into the mirror, he screamed his head off while Shaziah saw the entire scene with her heart in her throat.

"STOP IT! STOP" she bellowed,but it was of no use. She decided to move towards the man, running through the flood of water in the toilet. The more she neared, the more frequently he started banging his head on the wall. The moment the water touched Shaziah's long pants, a strong force smashed the man's head right into the mirror, shattering it into thousands of pieces.

Shaziah watched the man drop from his height to the ground, flat. The blood from his forehead oozed out rapidly than ever and mixed with the water. Just as she was about to scream, she saw footprints made in the puddle of water. Without hesitation, she took out her gun and fired at the footprint, only to notice that, those footprints were walking, towards her.

 Without hesitation, she took out her gun and fired at the footprint, only to notice that, those footprints were walking, towards her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
🚿H2O🚿[COMPLETED]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें