The Reveal

This chapter dedicated to StarofIslam ❤❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hamida POV

"Nice to see you again, Sham. Very nice. Hope that you still remember me...or have you forgotten. Alright, lets put everything aside. Sit. Sit down Sham. I may have all the answers you and your partner, Shaziah needs for this case.

I was indeed sad after we split. But, like i said, i priorotised my father's decision and got married to Farid. He really took good care of me. After a few days, we got married and he suggested to shift house as he wanted a more private life. Even i thought it was a good idea, afterall we were a new couple and thats when we moved in here; the one you are currently staying.

We moved in and everything was well. He bought nearly everything i wanted. In fact i thought that, he was perfect for me. He also started a new business and was doing very well in it. He would always said that i was his lucky charm.

You know,Selvi, yes, she was staying directly opposite mine. She would come every now and then and borrow some ingridients and things like that. She would always pinpoint and say that the apartment was eventually for her daughter but Farid booked it under his name.

The new business Farid had started was something like re-modelling new cars. Just like how, your partner, Shaziah remodels her bike every now and then.

That idea was hindering his friend, Vicky. Vicky also brainwashes Farid, that not everyone would get things in first hand. He even went to an extent to say that things around us are second-hand, including our wives.

Everything was going well, but one day, Farid told me that he liked a girl before, however he couldnt marry her. I also said our story, but i didnt tell who you were nor showed him any picture. Thats when all these started. I got to know that he hated second hand things and he does not had any second hand things in his life. Everything he liked and he had and he bought were first hand items. In the contrary, i was the second hand in his life. Want to know why? Because  someone loved me before!

Just like these, my life ran with him and all those while, he had a mindset that i was a second hand in his life. However, i didnt know. Selvi's daughter, came back from her college as it was holidays and thats when i saw her, together with a guy, which you guys presumed as Mr X.

At times, when i go down to the shops, i would see both of them, near the emergency staircase, doing things that they shouldnt do. She was 18 but he, was nearly 30. I advised her once, but she just left.

I started to get bored at home. Whats the use of studying and in the end, not even going to work? So, i took courage to ask Farid, if i could apply for job.

He simply told me to just interact with the neighbours and stay at home. I even insisted that i would work till we had kids. However, he dismissed it. Thats when i started to realise that he was restricting me. Whenever i wanted to listen to all the melodious or romantic songs, he would immediately change the channel.

It was all because of this Vicky;he brainwashed him entirely. Yes, he brainwashed that if i were to go work, i would end up with someone and this would affect his bloody reputation.

Then, there was Prabhakar, an idiot. I had an attender to eventually keep me accompanied whenever i was alone and it was Farid, who appointed her. At least, he did that and that young lady was acompany for me.

One day, i told her that she had to go back to Prabhakar's flat to work. At that very instant,she started crying. Do you know what was the reason? That guy tried to misbehave with her. As a lady and like a sister, i reprimanded Prabhakar as i got to know his true colours. I even threatened that i would complain to the police if that harassment continued. From that day onwards, i didnt even let the girl go back to that apartment. Plus, Prabhakar started to hate me.