His Next Move

Author POV

"Im scared. I think he is suspecting me! He came to the office the day before yesterday and told me everything as if he was there!" Farid spat and banged on his steering wheel.

Vicky sat beside him and calmed him down.

"Isnt that Shaziah?" Vicky asked Farid and they both turned to their side to see Shaziah on her bike.

"Both of them are working in this case. If she isnt around, Sham would definitely stop working on this girl. Both of them are close. Once you finish her story,your story would be finished as well.

Meaning, kidnap her and you would be safe" Vicky suggested to Farid, who quirked his brow. He drove to his company and handed the car over to Vicky.

Vicky drove back home alone in that wet weather. He was driving when suddenly, his windscreen was covered full of steam. He used the back of his palm to wipe away and continued driving. However, that didnt stop. The steam continued to cover the windscreen. Just as he was about to clean again, the steering wheel took control of the car and crashed the car against a lamppost. Vicky, got out of the car, with blood dripping from his brow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horrified by the event, Vicky flagged down an auto and instructed the auto to be driven to Farid's place.

"FARID! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! Come to our usual place!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Im seeing her everywhere! People around you, are dying. Hamida should be doing everything! Today, it was going to be me. It might be even you tomorrow! Lets go and surrender! Before she kills us, it would be better to stay in jail!" Vicky dragged Farid along, holding on to his head.

Without thinking further, Farid smashed a bottle of wine on Vicky's head.

"I cant trust you. If the police investigates you further, you would sure tell the truth. Just die!"he screamed and pushed Vicky down the river they were heading to.

It was time for him to kidnap Shaziah.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Will Shaziah get caught? Hmmmm