The End

Author POV

The thunder seemed to crack the air, as if the very heavens might split apart. It rolled like the ash could of a volcano, becoming a rolling booming rumble. It declared to all the raw power of nature and gave fair warning of the wrath that was to come.

Farid was handcuffed and was brought to the prison in a police van.

The van halted out of the blue and all the officers got out of the van.
"Dont try to escape, we are going to get a mechanic. Anwar would keep an eye on you!"one of the officer demanded.

Farid sat there and looked at his handcuff before shifting his glance to Anwar, who was standing a few metres outside the van, in another car behind. Farid saw the officers leaving and prepared to escape.

Just then, a lightning sliced through the sky and strucked the van, causing it to burst into flames. 

Anwar stood there in bewilderment and alerted the others to near the van. Other officers, rushed towards the van and searched for Farid, only to noticed that his body was burnt to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sham POV

"Maami, the briyani is delicious! It tastes exactly like my mum's!" Shaziah exclaimed while eating.

"I hope that this briyani is a little treat for the case that both of you were handling. I was also watching the news about this case. Pretty scary, huh?"ma said and served us more briyani.

"Of course! I have handled alot of cases, maami. However, this was different. Luckily, Sham and I were able to prove that Hamida is innocent. Saving a woman's life in this country is very hard i guess. Half the cases that my previous collegues took were all about rape, acid attacks, suicide and more. There are movies created for all these issues but it doesnt gets better" Shaziah continued and changed the channel.

'Breaking news. After one week of further investigations, police has brought the real culprit of Hamida's suicide case. However, a lightning strucked and the culprit, Farid Sultan, is dead. The driver has been admitted in the general hospital. Public are bewildered by the sudden occurance. Next on the headlines.."

"Oh my! Whats this, yaar? Thats all for our hardwork? I cant believe this!" Shaziah looked up and increased the volume.

"Ya, thats all our hardwork and it...pretty paid off. If you cant believe this..you would sure wouldnt want to know what happened earlier" i said and changed the channel while Shaziah looked at me, confused.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Aannnddd thats a wrap! Thank you all for reading this story and i love you guys alloott!! Do comment down your names so that i can thank each and everyone individually!

Thank you for being in this journey of Sham and Shaziah! If you liked my writing, do read my most rated story, 'The Female Knight' and a family story,' Hum Apke Hain Koun' 💕💕💕💕💕

Tagging
StarofIslam taharao AngelOfAllah