The Reveal #2

Hamziya POV

The other day when both of you came back into the flat to reinvestigate, Shaziah found something,the lack of fingerprints. Both of you then found nothing, and went away. Remember?

However, she left her purse on the wet floor and i was there. I died in water and my soul was still there, in the water. Shaziah came back and brought me, with her. Moreover, she was a female virgin. And at that time, she wasnt well; she was having her one month cycle.

All the other women who came there to investigate were married and had kids,except Shaziah, she was unclean then and it was very easy for me to...get possession of her body.

Remember, all those small indicators, was done by me. Even Shaziah could have indicated to you. Her pants were wet, her hijab was wet in that cafe, her hijab had droplets of water when she was drinking water in that red cup and she was partially submerged in the theatre. It was me and me only. At times, i would enter her, and overhear what you would be discussing and at times, i myself have gave clues and everything.

Yes, i did possess Shaziah, to help you. That girl was also smart and wanted to help me, despite everyone said that it was a suicide. That day in the theatre, she fainted because, she saw me moving in the water as i entered her. Thats when you came and held her.

I was the one who changed the  report saying that no mirrors were shattered at that area. I made Shaziah get hold of the report and changed it. Even that day when Farid slit his hand, i wanted to do something but instead, i made Shaziah step on Vicky's foot, because he was looking at her inappropriately.

However, she didnt kill the security guard, Selvi or the others. I killed them. I only used Shaziah for your sake. You wanted to help me and so did, Shaziah. She was like a connection for me to get to you.

Thats all. Do whatever you want to do, but i wont stop what i have to do.

Sham POV

Hamida ended and kept that cup of coffee on the table by her left hand. Before i could utter something, the window opened by itself again and i saw Shaziah falling to the ground. I immediately grabbed her and held her in my arms.

"Shaziah, shaziah! Wake up!" I cried and repeatedly patted her cheek. Her hair fall over her face and i removed it,brushing against her skin. I carried her and made my way out to her room and placed her beside mom.

All i knew was that....things were going to go out of hand soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sham,what happened yesterday? I came to your room and gave you coffee and...now im here?" Shaziah murmuered.

"You gave me coffee and went back to sleep. Thats all. What kind of question is that?" i said while buttoning the sleeves of my shirt.

She looked confused and i brought my hand to touch her forehead which was burning hot. The moment i kept my hand there, she flinched.

"Im going to HQ and you are not feeling well. I will ask mom to make some porridge for you. Meanwhile, just rest. Do you need anything else?" I asked.

"Shucks! Its buring hot. Okay, there is a towel in my bag. Can you wet it with cold water and pass it to me?"she asked cheekily.

I bent down and opened her bag and took out the towel before entering the toilet to wet with the water from the sink. I looked up and there was steam on the mirror and right in front of me, a smiley face was drawn.

I immediately got out of the toilet and went to pass the towel to Shaziah who put the towel on her forehead. I walked out of the room when Shaziah called.