The Confession

Sham POV

Days passed and Farid was under the police custody. He was about to have his hearing that day when i visited Shaziah, back at home.

"How is your head, partner?"she asked and walked towards me, handing a cup coffee.

I nodded and asked for her well being as well. She simply nodded and smiled.

"Farid is going to prove himself in court today. Are you coming?"i asked and took a sip.

My mom came from the kitchen and protested that Shaziah's injuries didnt subside yet.

"Its okay, i will be coming there. Its just a stab. I received a gun shot before and thats more worse. Its a week and im getting bored at home. Hey,but your car is under service. That means today, its my ride!"she exclaimed and got up. I drank my coffee and looked at her moving away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I killed my wife, Hamida. My suspicion, killed her. Every girl, leaves her mother's house, and comes to live with her husband,trusting him that he would provide a good life for her. However, i didnt get that kind of life. I was suspected though i was innocent. I mean, she was suspected though she was innocent. I miss her alot" Farid said and stood up while he was handcuffed by the police.

'However, i didnt get that kind of life. I was suspected though i was innocent. I mean, she was suspected though she was innocent' Thats fishy! What is he talking? Is she making him talk?!

Shaziah and I saw him getting on the police vehicle while the press and journalists surrounded him and chief.

"I didnt killed her! She is my wife! How could i kill her?" Farid protested when he was brought to the jeep. Surely, Hamida made him spoke.

"So partner, another successful case, huh?" Shaziah folded her arms and nudged me. I brought my fingers to her brow and traced it before she flinched again.

"It didnt heal yet, man. By the way, i remembered that he kidnapped me, then what happened?"she whispered, leaning beside me.

Before i was about to speak, a small bubbly girl came and insisted Shaziah and me to bent down.

"Thank you!"she said and pecked on both our cheeks. She then pulled me towards her and whispered, "Dont finish this like that. Make your partner as your life partner. I have done whatever i need to do and dont ever tell her that i was in her". Its Hamida!

I gave the bubbly girl a kiss on her cheek and saw her walking towards her parents.

"Partner, do you know the girl? And what did she said to you, privately?"Shaziah faced me and waved back to the girl.

"Ermm..ya,she was my neighbour. She told to make my partner as my life partner. So, i was just thinking of making it true.." i said and scratched my head. She stopped for a moment and stared.

"Well...erm..its going to rain and we better get going and..your mom made briyani. So we need to be there!"she said and grabbed my arm after shifting her glance from me to the sky. We both walked to her bike and wore the helmet. I sat behind her, this time letting her ride the bike.

"Why are you staring at me like that, partner?"she questioned while wearing her helmet.

"I was thinking of making you, my life partner. I thought again and i noticed that the small girl was right" I chuckled and Shaziah slapped my arm.

"Oh shit, my heels! Damn,its wet" she screamed.

"Who wears heels and rides? Are you sure about this? Would you drive me back home safely? " I said and pointed to her heels.

"If you have trusted me and wanted to make me your case partner and life partner, then you should trust me in this!"she giggled and started her engine. I looked at the way she started her engine in that heels, only noticing that the heels she was wearing was red and drenched with water.

StarofIslam taharao

StarofIslam
taharao

A chapter for you guys!!