The Revenge

Sham POV

"My ex-lover is none than Sham. You were wondering why he was so adamant in taking this case,right? Its because he knew me. I should have killed you first. That was the only mistake i did. I married you because you promised my father that you would keep me happy. However, you listened to others and your reputation and prestige was more important to you. And i was your second-hand and you wanted to destroy Shaziah's life? That day your friend came running to you, just because he asked you to kidnap Shaziah. Think Farid. I would never allow her to be near you. That day you slit your hand, i could have killed you but i didnt, because i still had a bit of respect. You should be dead by now, but i wanted you to know that im not dumb. I wanted to kill you and i will do it!" Hamida bellowed and her voice echoed.

Farid came running forward with his hammer, with the intention to attack Shaziah. Before he could even near her, an old rubber tyre fall on top of him, crushing him beneath. He struggled his way out and charged forward. I quickly grabbed the old machinery and threw at him, making him collapse to the ground. He then got up again with his face covered with blood. He charged towards me and threw his fist at me, landing punches. I returned more stronger punches to him and pushed him away from me.

He rolled to the floor breathless and Hamida stood on top of him, with the knife on her left hand, ready to stab him.

"Hamida, listen! If you want to prove to the world you are innocent, leave him alone. I will do the necessary!" I demanded and Hamida stepped back putting the knife down. Farid laid   motionless on the ground, spitting out blood on the ground. Before i could even handcuff him, Hamida turned around and smiled. She left Shaziya's body and Shaziah dropped to the ground. I staggered towards her and caught her instantly.

"Anwar, alert the team and come to the old ford factory. We have caught the killer"