Revenge - Jesse St. James

A/N-  In this one Rachel is with Finn and you used to date Jesse. Pretend that it's you singing not Rachel. Play when told.^

"Go ahead Jesse, go back to your Vocal Assholes and crack the egg on me!" i yelled while crying.

Now i never ever cry the entire Glee Club including Jesse knows i have not cried since 6th grade i'm in 11th, i don't even cry during sad movies. So his face softens and he hesitates.

"Do it so you can show your loyalty, why are you hesitating?" i said.

"I don't know!" he said, his eyes were glossy.

"Well then just do it already even i have the balls to do it. I love you and this is hurting me, so hurry up, grow a pair and Crack. The. Egg!!" I basically screamed, he still had the egg in the air holding so tight i'm surprised it didn't crack already. When he realized what i said his face showed an expression i had never seen.

"Y-you love me?" he said shaking his head.

"Just do it Jesse." some brunette said.

"Shut-it you ass less j-lo!" she just held her hands up and turned to talk to someone else.

"Now Jesse, why can't you do it?!" i shouted.

"I don't know!" he yelled

"You see i have a theory on why-" i said while pacing in front of him, in a thinking matter. "- you still care, no matter how much you said to yourself you 'don't she's just a piece of the mission' you care about me and you actually have emotions other than these soul-less automatons, you just don't want to get hurt so you have resorted to hurting me and you are trying to convince yourself I don't matter to you when in reality i think you love me!" he was tearing up, i knew i had him.

"You're wrong." he whispered, there is a crowd of people now including the glee club and Mr. Schue who is basically my father figure. 

"Oh i'm wrong, then tell me St James, WHY. HAVEN'T. YOU .BROKE. THE. EGG!!" I basically screamed.

"i don-" he started but i cut him off.

"Don't give me that i don't know crap!"

"Ok then i don't love you Y/n" he whispered so only i could hear. I was full on crying when he said that.

And with that he cracked it on my face as the yoke ran down over my eyes blinding me they all laughed except him he just stared at me with tears in his eyes and let a tear escape. I flipped him off and ran to the Glee Club members as they walked away. Mr. Schue hugged me despite the egg getting on him as everyone else decided to talk about going brave-heart on his ass. I just went home.

~~~~1 Week later~~~~

We were sitting in the choir room chatting, not exactly chatting as in the boys are mad at him for hurting me and yelling decided what way was the best for revenge. 

"STOP!" i yelled they all looked at me.

"Ok, i just need time we can't risk anything we need everybody for Regionals, ok?" i said.

"But he made you cry, you never cry!" Finn said.

"I know for a little bit i need some time just give me time, he was believe it or not he was my first boyfriend, i'm just gonna relax in the auditorium."

"Ok, call us if anything." Mr.Schue said.

"Ok." i said.

~~~~In the Auditorium~~~~

I asked the band if they could play the song Cry by Kelly Clarkson. (Play song.)

I finished singing/ sobbing he ripped my heart did the f***ing Macerena on it and shoved it back in.

I LOVED HIM!

HE BROKE MY HEART!

I sat on the stage with my legs dangling and just cried into my hands.

Jesse's Pov 

I still can't believe she loved me, What have i done, ughh she hates me.

"You broke her you know?" a familiar voice that belonged to a certain latina. I turned to face her.

"You Jesse St. James have broken the Mighty y/n, she told me everything, about how you bastard were her first everything, kiss, boyfriend, love, "time" and for what, you didn't deserve her i would go all Lima Heights Adjacent on you but i vowed i wouldn't she made me."

"I didn't know i was her first everything" i said mostly to myself.

"You know one more thing ass hole, she said she wasn't going to swipe her v-card until she met who she thinks is her soulmate, and you the biggest douche in the land and you were deemed worthy and you fucked it up, so get your stuff and F-OFF before i get the Glee boys they would love to jack up your not-so-pretty-face." she said her voice laced with venom. She walked away so i headed toward my locker which was near hers, and grabbed my stuff as i past the auditorium I heard a familiar singing voice i just stayed there and listened to afraid to confront my emotions. As it ended she sat there and cried, but i didn't want to crush any piece of her heart left so i walked away,

UNHAPPY! 

A/N- Sorry haven't posted in forever my computer broke and i had to go to the apple store then i finally got it back today and i hate typing/writing on my phone.

Do you want a part 2?