Please read/ Scared (not a chap)

NOT A CHAPTER, A MESSAGE ABOUT WHY I WILL BE NOT AS ACTIVE AS BEFORE, SOME TRIGGERING THINGS ARE MENTIONED BELOW, TRIGGER WARNING: CUTTING, SUICIDE AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.

//////////////
I'm terrified and upset and this world we live in. Today someone in my school attempted suicide in the middle of the quad. I saw it happen, I saw him take the pocket knife he had and slit his wrist and neck I heard people screaming and saw the ambulance pull up. I was in total shock I don't know what to do teachers shood us into our fitth periodClasses. My prayers and wishes go out to the poor freshman and his family I can't even imagine what he's going through and I'm not to make light of the situation or anything and I've always said this that if you need help with anything you may talk to me through my DM's I'm always available. I will be taking a break from this, (but if you need me I will pick up my phone) that mental image I have from today at lunch still haunts me, I can't unsee it. I've talked to some people there but no one wants to talk. Ended up talking to this guy who saw the same thing I did it just so happened that he was my crush. I hate that the only way me and my crush started talking was over something so tragic and it hurts to know that this situation will be talked about for maybe a day at the most and forgot about as if it's not something that we should be taught, that it's OK to talk about that it's OK that you're feeling a type away people need help and no one seems to reach out or even provide to help some people need. Anyone needs help, please contact me in my DMs i've said it before and I'll say 1 million I'm always here there are 1 million people that you are going to meet that are gonna make you feel like the best person in the world it's not right, it's not right that this world makes you feel unaccepted. We ended up having a lockdown six period, Because more people had knives, what is this world come to? I don't understand, I don't blame anyone. I recently found out that the boy is in stable condition, thank god he's OK, thank God he can get the help he deserves and needs. We shouldn't stay silent about her feelings, we shouldn't be forced to buy our tongues on our opinions, so please talk about it get the message out here. The message: is that we are able to express our feelings without judgment.