Blaine Anderson Request

Prompt: Glee Club has a lock in/sleep over in the Glee room and that Blaine and Kyle are dating. And Artie and some of the other Gleeks tease them about how cute they are being? Oh and by the way, Kyle is a girl. She's the newest member of the Glee Club and her and Artie have been best friends since they were kids. Kyle is orginaly from Fowlerton, Indiana.

Kyle's Pov

I was sitting in the choir room next to Artie joking, laughing and having a rap battle. Mr. Schue walked in and told us to settle down, ugh teachers!

"Ok class settle down, are you all ready for the lock in today?"  Mr.Schue said making everyone cheer, me and Blaine looked at each other and smiled, he winked and I just mouthed 'cheeky' then stuck my tongue out as he silently laughed, and in the corner of my eye I saw Kurt 'awwing' in his seat while nudging Mercedes to look our way.

As Mr.Schue continued to talk I zoned out thinking of Blaine considering he's Bi and had a crush on Kurt for a while it's nice to know that he is now mine.

I was in La La La land when the bell rang we all went home to get our stuff the lock in happens at 5:00 and it's 4:00 so I have one hour. As I was silently doing the math in my head I felt my eyes being covered and a small 'guess who' was said, I immediately knew the voice but decided to tease Blaine.

"Artie?"

"No"

"Sam?"

"no"

"Kurt"

"No"

"Rachel?"

"What no?!" he basicaly shrieked.

I turned around and hugged him he pouted slightly and i kissed his cheek as we walked out he asked,

"Why did you say Rachel?"

"You sound like her"

"I'm offended" he said very seriously yet with a michievous tease in his eyes. I suddenly realized what was gonna happen and ran into his car, before he could tickle me.

----------------TIME SKIP-------------------

We were all gathered around the metal box while Sam played some guitar, gently strumming the strings. Blaine had his arm wrapped around me while caressing his thumb across my shoulder, to comfort me because the only time i had been away from home was when i lived in Fowlerton, Indiana, for one sleepover.

We were all telling stories when were little not caring what people thought. Until Artie had to bring up the first time i met Blaine.

"Oh yeah,and the after she was like 'Oh he's really cute please tell me he's not taken, don't do this Artie' so funny right?"

Everyone laughed even Blaine chuckled, except me.

"Not even close, let me just say that this is all Artie's fault!" I yelled pointing an accusing finger at Artie.

"What no it's not!" he said.

"Yes it is"

"Why!"

"I don't know!" i yelled now flustered everyone laughed and 'awwed' when Blaine wrapped a comforting arm around me and kissed my head, i leaned my head on his shoulder and he gladly put his head on mine. Everyone continued to make jokes and i slowly began to laugh too.

"I love you" Blaine said.

"I love you too" i said.