A Much Needed Kiss- Rory Flanagan

After months of holding hands under desks, sneaking around to the parking lots, sneaking off to Lima, and teasing each other in the school hallways, someone was bound to catch on soon. 

"Rory, what are you doing?" I was suddenly pulled through the crowd of students at Mckinley, half laughing, half cursing, this little bitch is going to get us caught red handed

"Rory, babe, I need to go get my notes from Mike," I complained. 

"Like hell you need to," he turned around his Irish accent coming through strong, but he is still pulling me through the crowd, i'm smiling wide now.

"Look, you've already got with you the best tutor in Lima," he winked. I blushed as we awkwardly passed Sam and Mercedes who were at their lockers, suddenly they're gone in a flash of Rory's red shirt, he's in front of me in an empt classroom. He smiles at me before leaning in and capturing my lips in a kiss. Pulling away he began kissing down my neck and every other part of my face.

"If this is your way of getting us detention so that we have an excuse to stay after and be alone, I have a better idea. Come over to mine love, my school record's horrible enough." I smiled as he pulled me in closer. He began to pace in front of me, and unknowingly Sam and Mercedes stood at the edge of the classroom door peaking in and smiling to themselves. They ran to go to tell the glee club which later you'll never hear the end of. Suddenly the door flew open and Mrs. Gomez walked in,

"You're out of bounds!" the teacher's high voice screeched, and we both jumped.

"I- I was just looking for a friend," I stammered, falling back from the classroom wall and dramatically pushing my boyfriend off. 

"I'll let your friend know you were looking for them as I'm giving them a detention. Go to lunch." She gave a pointed look gesturing us out, I angrily stepped out into the hallway as she slammed the door behind us. Rory smiled pulling me into the Janitors closet and grabbing my waist. 

"Where were we?" I smiled, that accent making me sigh. 

"Right about here" I said throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him in for one more kiss.