Jock Pt.2- Kurt Hummel

I cried so hard, my pillow began to soak through the cover. I loved him, sure but he caused me so much pain, and didn't even try to spare me even if he liked me. I just laid there with my thoughts and cried myself to sleep, because I finally realized i had fallen in love with my bully. The next morning i woke up put on a black Star Wars tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of combat boots then went to school. When i got there the first thing i saw were jocks huddled in the corner and Kurt staring at me, I ran towards my 1st period and continued on with my day, i forgot all about Kurt, until Study Hall my 4th period, I then ran into Kurt at Study Hall, he grabbed my arm to keep me from walking away, i looked in to his eyes and sat down with him. 

"I'm sor-" he started but I cut him off.

"No." I said sternly.

He looked hurt so i just sighed and motioned for him to continue.

"Please, I'm really sorry can you just tell me what I can do to convince you i'm not a bad guy." he pleaded.

"Look I'll date you when you give up being popular and become a cheerleader." i told him and walked away. 

When Glee club rolled around I got there and sat down in between Tina and Mercedes, i was looking down in the 3rd row in the back. Mr. Schue began to speak.

"Alright, everyone listen we have Kurt Hummel singing something."  I still didn't look up until everyone gasped when he walked in I looked up and saw him turn around, he had  his normally spiky hair now down parted and he was wearing a cheerios uniform.

"  I still didn't look up until everyone gasped when he walked in I looked up and saw him turn around, he had  his normally spiky hair now down parted and he was wearing a cheerios uniform

He looked at me smiled weakly when my eyes roamed his body while he wore the newly fitted suit that hugged his body. I guess he was used to looking at people not people looking at him.

He waved and began to sing. (Play song^)

I ran up and hugged him as he held his arms out smirking. Everyone was pretty quiet of shock due to him now being a cheerio, even Santana was silenced. I smashed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck as he cupped my cheek and he held my waist with his left hand. We broke apart because people need oxygen, damn! 

He hugged me and kept whispering in my ear, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

We embraced and the rest was history as everyone cheered.