Dodgeball -Rory Flanagan

We're all in the gym getting ready for a Head on game of Dodgeball against the Treble-Tones.

"This could be deadly you know facing our foes head on without adult supervision." Rachel said complaining to Kurt while Kurt just ignores her as he laces up.

"LET'S ROADHOUSE!" yelled Finn.

"Oh it's on pillsbury dough turd!" yelled Santana at him. I walked towards them as Rory came up to the New Directions side.

"Excuse me i've never heard of this game of dodging balls before what are the rules?" Rory asked in his adorable accent.

"Don't Die!" said Puck to a terrified looking Rory, he turned to me with wide eyes.

"Yeah that's Puck for you, so the rules are basically as the name is, dodge the balls: don't get hit." i explained as he nodded, i grabbed his arm and dragged him across the line that represents our team, the ND's. We all huddled in a circle basically hugging and I tried to ignore the blush that brushed across my face as Rory put his arm on the small of my back, we smiled at each other and continued to bounce as Finn began to sing.

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Santana:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away!

Santana:
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'
I'll get ya'! I'll get ya'!

Finn:
Well, you're the real tough cookie with the long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
That's OK, let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Everyone was getting hit in the face, getting out. I looked at Rory who looked adorable while looking around dumbfounded by this game.

Santana:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away!

Santana with Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!

Rory now got hit in the face. And walked away holding his face, by basically just his right hand on one side of his face. It was now me, Kurt, Rachel, Finn, and Quinn and Artie.

Santana:
And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hangin' out...

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away!

Finn was protecting Rachel from getting pelted with like 15 balls while one passed Finn and hit her square in her shnoze (spelling?) she walked away mumbling a lot of "ow's"

Santana:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!

A lot of people got hit and that includes Quinn and Kurt and Artie they all gone it's just me and Finn against basically all the Troubletones.

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot (Santana: Hit me with your best shot!)
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

I got hit in the face it hurt like hell I thought my nose pushing in and I screamed, I ran out of the area as blood was pouring out of my nose , I arrived to the fountain and I felt someone put their hand on my back and rub it softly. I turned to see Rory, he gave me a sympathetic smile and I returned a weak one.

(Santana: Hit me with your best shot!)
(Troubletones: I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!)
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away!

I looked back to see Finn get hit right in his face hole by Santana, she threw some gang sign and Rory ran back with a smile on his face, my nose stopped bleeding, So I walked behind him slowly, he made it all the way up there and I had I saw his lips move but I couldn't make out what he said all of a sudden I see all the trouble tones throw a dodgeball at him except for Mercedes.

He fell to the ground holding his nose the way I did Kurt pulled him up and said some words is as I ran to them. I grabbed Rory from Kurt and escorted him to the nurse he wouldn't let go of my hand the entire time, when the nurse was checking his nose he gripped my hand, it was sweet, as we waited for Britney's mom to come pick him up I just rested my head on his shoulder as i intertwined our hands content to the silence that landed around us.