Kurt Hummel Filler Chapter

A/N- Your requests will be up tomorrow sorry for the delay but High School loves to be a hot steaming pile of garbage and give you a lot of homework. And my computer won't let me put pictures u there ^ unless i write on my phone.

Y/n- Your Name

N/n- Nickname

This chapter is called,

Without You:

I walked into Glee rushing to get a seat next to my boyfriend Kurt, we are keeping out relationship and as you can tell i am not obvious at all. We are keeping it a secret because the gorillas on the football team would torment us more.

"Hi Kurt" i say a little too excited, he looks over and hugs me, i try to secretly kiss his cheek which I succeeded in.

"Oh, hey N/n" he says lacing our fingers together behind his books. Mr. Schue walks in pointing at us, no wait me.

"Y/n you had something to tell us?" he asked but not before Kurt shot me a questioning look. I ignored him and walked up center 'stage' looked at Kurt while he furrowed his eyebrows. We had been talking about revealing our relationship, he's never told anyone he was gay, people assume it.

"Ok uhm, I have a boyfriend-"I was cut off by everyone cheering while Kurt's cheeks turned a rosy color.

"-i can't even put my relationship into words." I started as i looked at Kurt.

"I can't even begin to describe how amazing he is, so i just found a song because he's in here, so this is for you sweetie." Kurt winked while everyone looked around to find this mystery guy. I sat on a stool and began.

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you

Memories of the first met ran through my mind, how he became my best friend and how we did everything together, me crushing on him thinking he was gay, but he is indeed bi.

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I,
Without you, without you

I looked at Kurt as more flashbacks came to my mind of us.

Oh oh oh!
You! You! You!
Without
You! You! You!
Without you

I remember him dating Blaine, him hurting at me by yelling because Blaine cheated and yet he still wanted to go back to him. I remember grabbing his collar kissing him, me pulling away and him grabbing me and kissing me again.

I can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged
Without you, without you I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night
Without you, without you

I hear audible gasps as i feel a had touch my cheek, immediately knowing it was Kurt's, i leaned into his hand, I opened my eyes to be met with his sparkling eyes.

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed Without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you, without you
Oh oh oh! You! You! You!
Without You! You! You! Without you
I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same, Without you, without you, Without you

So many of our precious memories were imprinted in my brain, easy to access, I end the song and look into his eyes, he just grabs my hand and pulls me up into a blissful kiss while the entire Glee Club claps.

"Great job Y/n!" Mr. Schue said.

"Thank you" I replied, I turned back to Kurt and hugged him, I heard him whisper a faint but audible "I love you" I don't think I was meant to hear but I replied anyway.

"I love you too."