Kiss Me- Marley Rose

A/n- This is a short chapter, just too have some happiness with everything happening rn, I'm still not over Naya's unfortunate passing and I hope you are all ok too. I have a Santana post coming up in Honor of her, since I write, i think a chapter is how I can honor her memory.

Math class went on and as usual, was boring as hell. I was staring at Marley, my muse. She looked tired and then she groaned, maybe a little too loudly for my liking, drawing attention to herself, along with the new blush that made it's way to her cheeks.

"You have anything to say Miss Rose?" Bringing her head up to speak, I butted in seeing as she was stuttering. I raised my hand to catch the teachers attentions. 

"She's just not feeling well today Sir, hasn't been all morning," I emphasized looking at Marley. She raised an eyebrow and widened her eyes.

"Maybe I should take her to the nurse." I suggested. 

"Oh yes go do that." Waving his hand towards the door, he dismissed me and Marley. Closing the door quickly, I grabbed her hand causing her to quickly look down at it.

"What the hell is going on with you?" She shrugged dismissively. I rolled my eyes.

"We aren't going to the nurses are we?" She tightened her backpack straps, I nodded in confirmation and she mumbled something incoherent. 

"No we're not." I answered quickly. 

"Now answer my question. What is the matter with you?" She shook her head. Her hair falling and framing her face making her look even more beautiful to me.

"Nothing. I'm just tired of being treated like I'm not a person, like I'm some kid who has to be watched all the time." I took a deep breath in, after Jake cheated, everyone treated her differently. 

"I just feel like I'm some babysitting job that Mr. Schue has assigned to you guys." I laughed a bit shaking my head as she leaned against a wall.

"You know," I said with a smirk, a plan forming in my mind, she looked up at me playing with the sleeve of her sweater. 

"I had this dream where you kissed me, and I kind of want to try it now." She turned red immedietly. I laughed getting a little closer as her breath hitched. 

"What?!" She spluttered looking anywhere but me.

"You heard me." I stated. 

"A-are you serious?" She laughed nervously at the closeness. 

"I am being completely serious." I leaned closer as she placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"B-but I thought you're into guys?" she smiled slightly and I laughed seeing her mood completely flipped. 

"Oh and girls too. Both are quite nice to look at." I grabbed her by her belt loops as she gasped, then I winked happily. 

"So, are you going to just stand there, or are you going to kiss me?" She stated boldly, I raised my eyebrows and she giggled. After i gripped her waist a bit tighter she wrapped her arms around my neck. Before I could even reply, she pulled me into a kiss, causing my heartbeat to pick up. We pulled away from each other smiling, I put my hand on her cheek.

 "You," I booped her on the nose, "are quite the kisser." I finished. 

"I-" She didn't have any words, as the shy girl tendencies began to take over again.

"What was that?" I teased, she huffed before speaking. 

"Kiss me again" I laughed pulling her into me again. She smiled int the kiss and I was absolutely head over heels.