WTF?- Hunter Clarington

This was a request but i also have a warblers book so i will be posting this one on both.

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!"

"Hello Hunter." i said nodding at him trying to be normal about me and Hunter's relationship, since my over protective brother is in the room. 

"Hello Jinx" he said smiling at me with his hands be hind his back.

"Hey Seb" i said acknowledging my brother who's currently narrowing his eyes at the back of Hunter's head.

"Hey J" he said looking at me, and walking towards me to hug me, he wrapped his arms around me as i put my chin on his shoulder, i rolled my eyes as i looked at Hunter over my brother's shoulder pleading for help, he just shook his head chuckling with an amused smile.

"Hey Seb?" i asked knowing how I could get some alone time with Hunter.

"Yeah?" he asked pulling from our hug and looking at me.

"Can you go get me a coffee?" i asked pulling my puppy dog eyes.

"Ok?" he said unsure going to grab his bag. To make him take longer, i added,

"And some chicken nuggets!" he just looked back confused.

"Why do you want chick-"

"Don't question it Seb! Now go and get my damn Nuggets!" i yelled pushing him out the door, once i slammed it on his face and heard his footsteps I turned around to see Hunter laughing clutching his stomach doubled over. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck he put his hands on my hips and kissed me slowly, it grew more and more passionate until he pushed me back onto the warblers couch, he began to kiss down my jaw and neck until he went back to my lips. 

He was just pulling up my shirt to take it off completely when,

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Seb screeched as me and Hunter jumping off and away from each other, i adjusted my shirt, while Hunter awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"I told you to get nuggets!" i said sounding nervous.

"Well i was gonna ask Hunter if he wanted some, but i see he rather eat my sister!" i scoffed.

"OH SHUT IT SEB I'M [age]!" 

"So?" he asked glaring daggers at Hunter.

"You Don't Own Me! Seb! Do you realize this is the first time i've been happy, like really happy, do you realize that he is the first guy to tell me that he wanted your permission, do you realize this i the man who i love!" I pratically screamed pointing at Hunter, he looked at me with wide eyes, i stared in confusion until i realized what he meant. 

I just said 'the man who i LOVE!' holy shit.

"I love you too" he said looking at me taking my hand. We kissed until someone 'awwed' I reluctantly broke the kiss to see Seb turning away.

"I thought you were just fooling around i didn't know you loved each other." he said pulling both in for a hug. He did however flick mine and Hunter's forehead,

"OW!" we both groaned while rubbing our heads.

"What the hell Sebby?!" I asked.

"Oh be quiet J! I still need to talk to you Hunter!" he said looking at me before directing the last art to Hunter who is now looking scared even though he is the cockiest out of all of us.

"I love you Seb, thank you" i said reaching to hug him.

"Man i love your bond, aww!" Hunter said trying to join our hug but Sebastian pushed him away.

"Nah dude i get the hugs you want to make out with her." Seb said while fake gagging at the last part and pointing an accusing finger at Hunter.

"I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" I screamed looking at both of them.

A/N- SORRY IT TOOK AGES BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT JINX!