C1: The Servamp of Sloth♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

My bestfriend has always been the most simple person there is yet somehow things always get complicated when he's present.

He also happens to be my first friend in all of my sixteen years in this world. But then I met a few others along the way..

They aren't that bad and they could see pass my attitude and unique way of viewing things. I just hope I'm still alive by the end of the year.

My bestfriend always seems to have a knack for trouble.

Yours,

M. A.

P. S. He didn't tell me about a boyfriend!

♧Inner Demon♧

"I'd rather die than deal with this... " The mysterious teenager said, sipping on his ramen with lazy eyes.

"No! Mahiru don't!" I yelled as Mahiru ran to the guy with a broom, typical of him to be so brave and courageous. Ever the Gryffindor...

The mysterious boy was currently eating ramen and there were a bunch of magazines and potato chip carelessly lying on the floor. I would say that he felt so at home to be sitting so carelessly around a pile of food beside him while watching TV as if its the normal thing to do.

I don't blame Mahiru for thinking he's a burglar.

Good thing that the intruder was able to dodge his attack, jumping in midair and landing infront of me like it was no big deal. The speed and precision he was able to execute it was astounding and I opened my mouth in awe.

"Woah.. "

"Such a violent kid. I can't face you... Stay away from me.. " The intruder said, turning away with hands shoved in his pocket. I couldn't help but notice his eyes and my lips twitched slightly as I fought the urge to look annoyed before blurting the first thing that came to my mind.

"What?! Mahiru, you have a boyfriend?! " I said in disbelief, an accusing look at the person who's been my friend for such a long time.

"No! I don't even know him! " Mahiru shouted back, stumbling on the process and grabbing the curtains in his wake. How convenient that is and look, a guy just turned into a cat after being exposed to the sun, I unconsciously took a picture in the process while my eyes were now wide with surprise.

Mahiru shook his head, trying to regain his composure before opening his eyes. I swear, if he missed seeing that guy turn into a --

"Huh? Kuro?! Where's that guy? " When he closed the curtain, the cat poof'ed back into the bluenette, Mahiru screaming in surprise as I took a deep breath.

Nevermind.

"What are you doing? I can't face the light at all. "The guy said, looking very much annoyed at the situation right now.

"Mahiru, I know you have a soft spot for animals but this is just a whole new level of weird." I said loudly, not taking my eyes off the scene. Mahiru threw a towel at my face as an answer.. And I was thankful that he didn't throw the broom..