C2: The Eve of Sloth♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

You won't believe what happened today.

My bestfriend picked up a cat and we got to witness a bizarre magic show from a magician.

And things got more complicated than ever. I also got mistaken for a boy so why am I friends with the most simple yet complicated person again?

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

Vampire, I concluded when the magician screamed, blood dripping down his chin as his fangs showed. The sight was gruesome enough to make people run for their lives.

The first thing I did after this realization was run towards Ryuusei. By now the magician was swinging himself on a pole with one hand, thanking the audience for their nonexistent applause.

"☆The crowd always gets more excited with this than magic!☆" He said, laughing maniacally and jumping infront of me, surprise etched in my face as a sudden mixture of disgust and annoyance made its way to my chest. The red, the pink and all the blood..

My head was pounding loudly at the sight.

"☆Isn't this young man speechless with my act! Applause!☆ "

Oh great... He thinks I'm a boy.. so I was right. I really did look cool when I'm wearing headphones. Mahiru just sucks. I blinked once before speaking very slowly as if trying not to hurl my words like a banshee."Am I supposed to run? " I deadpanned, looking very much unamused at the person infront of me.

Only a handful of people have managed to annoy me within the five seconds I've seen or heard them and he was slowly climbing up that list.

"☆AHAHAHA!! You're not scared?!! Would you like to see more?! Would you?!☆" Without warning, he lunged himself at me.

My eyes widen but I quickly dodged the attack, side-stepping and sweeping his other foot on the process on instinct. The magician landed harshly on the ground, grunting and glaring, looking very much confused at how I was able to effectively get away from him.

"Sorry, not sorry!" I was part of the karate club for a reason and my brother has always made sure that I'm not completely defenseless.

"Vampire?! " Mahiru shouted. Way to go Mahiru, you've finally noticed and maybe then you'll do something about our friend who is clearly losing a lot of blood over there.

I clenched my fists as I hurried to Ryuusei, pulling a handkerchief from my pocket and pressing it against the bitemarks as I instructed Koyuki to move him out of the way before Mr. Magician here decides that he's hungry again.

"☆That's right! You picked up one yesterday, didn't you?!☆ "

"Who the hell are you?! Kuro's friend?" Mahiru said, narrowing his eyes but I immediately smacked him in the head. He looks so surprised at how fast I was able to come to his side after applying first aid on Ryuusei.

"Ouch! Why'd you hit me?! "

"Mahiru, you're not blind. He just attacked me and Ryuusei! "Mahiru has the audacity to atleast looks sheepish at this.