C9: Friendship♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

I got stood up on my first date. If you could call it a date...

And Onii-sama is hovering over me nonstop. I guess he found out about my unexpected visit to 'that place'.

Why is it that things don't go exactly my way?

Also, Jeje-san seems kinda jealous of my new plushie. Do you think he'll let me pet him if I stopped showing him the plushie?

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Sakuya, idiot. Why aren't you showing up in school. Mahiru's worried so stop being a dumbass before I hunt you down. Don't ignore this, I dare you. "Sakuya said, reading the text aloud as he stared at the screen of his phone with an unimpressed look.

'Seriously... That girl.. '

He ignored the message. But true to her words, Mitsuki did hunt him down and is now cornering him in his favorite music shop with a very nasty glare directed his way.

This doesn't look good.

"You've got some nerve ignoring my text messages, Sakkun. " His brows twitched. Of course, she would call him with that nickname. She would try to mock him and get on his nerves to elicit a reaction and dammit, it's working because he gave out an irritated sigh.

Although he did feel bad about canceling their outing, Sakuya was more embarrassed and nervous to go out with her. Well, this was Mitsuki afterall and sometimes, he would find it difficult to differentiate the Mitsuki from before and the current Mitsuki.

A lot has change over the year.

"Stop meddling with other people's business, Mitsuki. And why aren't you at school? Are you skipping class? " She raised a brow.

"I could say the same to yo--wait, stop changing the topic! Why didn't you answer my messages?! " She demanded, obviously annoyed that he wasn't responding. If there was one thing that Sakuya knows about Mitsuki, is that she hates it when he doesn't reply to her messages.

"I'm busy. " He received an unimpressed look that says 'I don't believe a word you just said'. He wanted to sigh, it's always been hard to lie to Mitsuki since she always seem to know when someone's hiding something. But what Sakuya doesn't understand is that Mitsuki sometimes act as if she knows who and what he really is.

That couldn't be possible, right? Sakuya's been doing a great job at hiding and he's manipulated their memories to fit in so that would be impossible.

But then, he did met Mitsuki a few months earlier than Mahiru... and she was so different back then. Was it possible that she wasn't affected? But then that doesn't make sense because if Mitsuki knew, she would be hating him for lying to Mahiru and the others.

His brows furrowed, well she did hate him at one point and that was--

"Psh. Busy, meaning you're slacking off and hanging around a music shop. Suuure, Sakuya, I believe you~" She said, chuckling sarcastically before stomping towards him.