C15: Courage♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

For along time I've always known that my friend is not who he seemed to be.

But I overlooked this fact because I wanted to give him a chance. That was until I realized that he had been lying all along.

But my feelings couldn't possibly be a lie, right?

Also, Onii-sama has gotten more obsessed lately. He's also watching me like a hawk in case I escape.

What to do?

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

It's weird to lose sight of myself. I know that I used to be very violent a long time ago but my level of discipline and control far exceeds my tendency to hurt others.

Times have passed and I regret the things I've done.

Onii-sama would always tell me that it isn't my fault but it was the 'blood' in my veins doing this but until now, I don't believe him.

There must be some part of me that was wrong because I was capable of hurting others and taking pleasure from doing so.

I knew I was scary if I wanted to be, with my odd colored eyes and all. My albinism would have contributed as an intimidating factor since I've always been very different from others. I don't even look like my parents, not one bit.

Moreover, I'm not a good person. Anyone could tell that just by looking at me, I walk the line between black and white, hating the idea of hurting people but not shying from it.

I've always known that the world isn't kind to anyone and if you wanted things to go your way, you sometimes have to be ruthless.

However, I am also human enough to atleast care for another. I know how to feel just like any other.

Emotions and feelings are normal to me. Whether it be happiness, sadness or guilt. Anger, I could control but there has always been limits and exemptions to the rule.

I care about my friends and my brother. Mahiru, the simple minded brunette gave light to my dull life while my younger brother, Misono became my purpose in living.

Without them, I wouldn't be here. They mean a lot to me for making me who I am today.

But there's also Onii-sama who's been by my side ever since we left that place. Onii-sama is the only person who really knows the real me.

He's been there every step of the way. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened to me if he wasn't there.

And it led me to the conclusion that I could not imagine a life where Onii-sama wasn't present.

♧Inner Demon♧

I would plan to write another letter but stops anyway because they end up getting wet

♧Inner Demon♧

In hindsight, I could've continued on with my facade and lies. But there was just something so frustrating about the situation that made me snap and lose my control.