C5: Brother♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

I really hate family drama, much like my brother who I call Onii-sama. I sometimes wish you're here to make me feel better.

But you see, certain things happened.

When you disappeared... we ended up living with these people of nobility... that's where I found Onii-sama and ••••• who's taken care of me. And it's funny how Onii-sama would always feel so jealous because I only have our younger brother in mind. He's my younger brother afterall and he's the only familiar thing I have when I was living inside that world. Onii-sama helped me a lot but Onii-sama isn't really my Onii-sama. He didn't come from you unlike me and Mikun.

But that was a long time ago and I always end up dreaming about one of those days when I could still safely hold his hand and play a simple game of chess with him because we can't really play outside.. His body has always been weak the same way my body was..

But things happened and I can run very fast now and move as much as I want. Onii-sama, he makes sure that I'm always attended to and that nothing bad would happen to me.

But lately, I feel as if he's getting more concerned over something else.

I wonder what he found?

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

Lily.. I recalled as I got to my feet, remembering the sudden appearance of the butterfly before Tsubaki could-

I gasped.

"Mahiru!" I yelled, looking around anywhere before I managed to spot the brunette sprawled on the floor with Kuro.

"Annoying.." Kuro muttered as I rushed over to help them stand. No doubt he was not liking the sudden turn of events.

"We were saved. Probably by another Servamp." Kuro replied, still looking as bothered as ever.

"It was ••••." I said, helping Mahiru stand up as he got to his feet before my brows furrowed as I corrected myself. "No... that's not it. It's Lily now.."

"Ah! Thank goodness! Who were we saved by?" Mahiru said after breathing a sigh of relief, not really hearing me mutter.

"Those butterflies that were sent was probably from 'Lust'." Kuro said. "I felt his presence for a second back." Then he looked at me. "Do you know him?"

"Eehhh?! He was on our side?! But he's a vampire so how come Mitsuki knows him?" Mahiru turned to me as if expecting an answer.

"It's a long story.." I shrugged. "But more importantly, we're on the other side of the station.. That's quite far."

"Seriously?!" Mahiru looked around as if to confirm my words and after making sure I wasn't kidding around, he looked very surprised.

"How'd we get here?"

"Like I said, it was Lust, but he's probably just passing by."Kuro answered before yawning.

"You're gonna get yourself killed if you keep pulling stunts like that." The bluenette sighed. "Sure, I'm a vampire but.."