C6: Family♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

I'm writing a letter to my younger brother for this week because I'm pretty sure that Onii-sama is going to confiscate some of my stationary since I would stay up late just to write.

Is it weird that I'm writing about writing a letter? If that even makes sense...

I don't really have much to talk about right now but I guess I could tell you that my reunion with Misono wasn't my best moments.

And I'm pretty sure Mahiru is going to ask me about it once we're alone.

I hope he doesn't. Because I'm going to be putting a lot of effort on evading.

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

I want to see you aga--

"Miki-chan, you still write those letters?" My brother asked from behind me as my hands scribbled on the parchment continuously.

--I hope you're doing fi--

"It's already late and you have school tomorrow." He told me, placing his hands on my shoulders as if warning me.

Don't give ••••• a hard ti--

I paused writing and rubbed my eyes a little to keep myself awake.

"I need to do this. It's what I want. I wouldn't be able to sleep today if I don't finish this Onii-sama." I told him before I used my nagging tone. "And please stop trying to read my letters, that's invasion of privacy."

"But Miki-chan~" He whined, I yelped when he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. I was surprised at his upper body strength as he deposited me to my bed.

"You can finish it tomorrow, it's already past your bedtime."

"What!" I protested. "I didn't know I have a bedtime? I'm what? Turning 15 now!"

He chuckled.

"But you're still my kawaii little sister and as your Onii-chan, it's my responsibility to take care of you."

I sighed before finally relenting. "Okay..."

"Don't cry, Mitsuki."

I looked away.

"My full name huh? Do I look that awful, Onii-sama...?"

He went to hug me but I did not return his embrace.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Mama!" A young girl said, stumbling towards an elegant woman who was plastering a serene smile on her beautiful and soft features.

"Mitsuki, come here.. " The woman called, spreading her arms as the young girl with long white hair and heterochromatic eyes ran to her.