🌙 Prologue 🌙

Shirota Mahiru.

15 years old.

I like simple things and hate bothersome things.

That's why I picked up a stray cat....

Who turned out to be the biggest pain ever....

I didn't find out until the next day that taking care of this pet would make my life in danger.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Let's see... We have to figure out who's working at the cafe for the festival... There's also the costumes.. "

"Oh! " A woman"s voice squealed. "It's Mahiru! Definitely MahiMahi for the job! "

"Yeah. He lives alone so he does all the housework." Sakuya added and they high-five'd each other, grinning evilly.

Koyuki sweatdropped. "Isn't he in charge of the cooking already...? "

"What a pain! Why am I always put in charge of everything! " Mahiru's voice rang out as he entered the room with a small tray of cookies in each hand.

"Oh! Cookies! "

"Wait!!! Waaah! Mitsuki don't just grab them! It's my newest batch! "

"Thank you very much for the food!"

"Uwaaah!! Hold on! "He shrieked because Mitsuki wasn't the only one wanting to try his cookies anymore.

"Get in line! There's one for each! "

"This is tasty! " Sakuya said, the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"What is he? A pro? " One of their classmate said, sighing in bliss.

"Simple is best! " Mahiru replied, biting on a cookie, there was a sudden flash of light as he turned to the culprit with surprise.

"Geez! You need to stop doing that!"

"Let me be, MahiMahi~ It's an event! An important one and look! Don't you look cool?! " She said, raising her phone to show Mahiru's face while biting on the cookie.

"Delete that! It's embarrassing! "

"Ah... Ah. " She shook one finger to him. "Mahiru-kun~ This is one of my primary source of income~"

"Your what? Anyway, what additional duty did you gave me? Sewing clothes? Considering matters simply, I'm a guy who doesn't have much to do and I'm good at sewing." The rest of them nodded as he speak.

"Thinking simply, it's me! I'll do it! "

"Yay! We can't wait! " They cheered merrily.

On the other hand, Mitsuki inched closer to Sakuya and whispered whilst waving a certain photo infront of him.

"Great. That'll be 500 yen please. "

Sakuya tensed up and he shakily took the money from his wallet as he secretly handed it to her.

"Pleasure doing business with you~" Mitsuki grinned as she joined the rest of her classmates, beaming with delight.