C10: Weapon of Choice♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

Is it a lie if I've never told my bestfriend or my friends that I've been involved with vampires ever since I was two?

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Shirota Mahiru, you oaf, if you're here to fuck around. Then go home. " Misono said while seating on his chair.

"Shut up! Isn't there some kind of trick into using it?! " Mahiru shouted, still trying to 'awaken' his 'true strength'.

"How about you think of something very specific? " Mitsuki suggested, brandishing her nails while Kitty Kuro lazed around her lap.

"What do you mean? "The brunette asked.

"What the young miss meant is that you should think of something specific to use your power for! "Lily explained behind Misono and his chair.

The gang is currently at the Alicein Mansion, trying to train Mahiru into using his lead while also trying to convince Mitsuki to allow some tests regarding her blood. To Mahiru's surprise, Mitsuki actually agreed to come for once.

"It's called a 'Lead', right? So you use it to control your Servamp and all that jazz? Try asking Kuro. " Mitsuki told him.

".... Don't look at me. It's not really my fault that you can't summon your lead. Call me if you manage it though." Kuro said without a care. "I'm in the middle of a game. "

"But I don't get it!" Mahiru exclaimed. "Are servamps only use for fighting? "

"Obviously not. "Mitsuki answered.

"Then what for? "She smiled at him in an innocent manner. "I don't know."

"Grr..! Then don't answer if you can't back that up! "

"Hehe.. "

"Well, a servamp mainly exist to fight.. And if you can't control your lead then you have no control over your Servamp. "Misono stated. "Right now, your Servamp doesn't feel like it because your will is weak. "He gestured to Kuro's current state.

"Eh...So Lily strips because Chibi-chan wants to be free of something? " Mitsuki asked curiously.

"What?! No! He's just a pervert and it's got nothing to do with me! " Misono replied, blushing furiously as he tried to defend his dignity.

"And this isn't about me! "

"What to use my power for? "Mahiru asked himself while looking at his wristband.

"Sakuya got that for you, right? " Mahiru looked up.

"Huh? Oh yeah. And this power, I want to protect those around me. My friends whom I've known like a family since I don't really have any parents. "

Mitsuki smiled softly at that. "Then use that. It can be your purpose for using your power for. But what about the others?"

"Huh? "

"Nothing. "She immediately smiled while Kuro stared at her.

"But I guess I'll start with that. Protecting my friends!" Mahiru said aloud.