C13: Sakuya♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

I got into a fight with a friend, if I could still call him that...

Onii-sama is no doubt going to flip when he sees my injuries. I wonder if he's going to ground me?

If he does, I'll just bribe Jeje-san to help me.

Anyways, I decided to continue writing letters to Misono even if they would never reach him.

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

I met Sakuya about one and a half year ago at a park when I was on one of my moods after an argument with my brother.

Sakuya... while I don't know his actual age and I've never bothered to asked because I thought it was a touchy subject, Sakuya's physically 15 years old. That's what I could tell the moment I first saw him.

I remembered how annoyed I was as I held my coffee on one hand while walking. Then I felt eyes on me, when I turned around, I saw this boy staring at me strangely. And he looked awestruck which made me feel even more annoyed.

He has gravity defying green hair and he also wears green clothing, a tracksuit jacket and pants. When I saw his eyes, I couldn't help but narrow my own eyes with displeasure. Why is it that no matter where I go, his kind always pops up?

The boy's eyes were red, no doubt as a result of becoming a Vampire. Strangely, I couldn't understand why he could walk under the sun unlike the others which confused me to no extent.

I didn't want to face someone like him right now and even though I was intrigued, I decided that I couldn't afford to be involved with another vampire. I left the park but not before shoving the coffee to his hand since it was his fault that it was cold now.

He got me distracted afterall. I didn't miss the look of bewilderment on his face as he stared back and forth between the coffee and my disappearing figure.

The next day, I went out for a walk again because I had another disagreement with my brother. I couldn't believe that Jeje-san took his side! What I didn't expect was to see the green haired boy once more.

And as our eyes locked, I realized that unlike the others, his red eyes don't bother me.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Interesting. So this is what you call a video game..?" Mitsuki said in a rather impressed tone.

Sakuya grinned.

"Yeah! It's a good thing to have when you're really bored!"

"I see. So how do you play this? Do I push this button?"

"W-What! No! You're going to end up deleting my game progress!"

"How about this?"

"No! Not that!"

"You mean this...?"

"Aahhh! Don't restart the whole game!!"

"Oh, it already did. It says 'welcome to the tutorial'."