C7: Chess Player♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

I met ••••• and I found a lot of things while I was at 'that place'.

To be honest, I just want to go home and cry.

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

The three of them stiffened as the scythe narrowly avoided their heads.

Lily was smiling as he spoke to them, as if he didn't just swung the scythe over their heads.

"If possible, I'd like to go about this in a peaceful manner as well. Kindly grant our 'request'."

Lily then met Mitsuki's gaze silently as he was asking her to be reasonable just this once.

"Aha.."Mitsuki laughed as she placed a hand over her mouth, trying to stiffle the sounds. "Chibi-chan is too adorable.. pfft!"

"C-C-Chibi-chan...?! " Misono blustered, heat pooling on his cheeks until he registered what she said, not understanding how she could act so calmly under the situation they were in.

"-H-How unsightly! S-Stop saying such foolish things! I don't even know you!"

Mitsuki inwardly cringed but nothing deterred her from continuing.

" Well I really do adore Kuro and Mahiru together and for that to happen, no one is getting handed over to anyone. So unfortunately for you, we have to say no and reject your advances though I'd like it very much to have Mikkun with us, I simply value what I have right now. I'm not really the obedient type anyway." Mitsuki said dramatically, an amused look on her face as she began to subtly back away.

Mahiru stared at her in disbelief. "In short, that means no, right? "

She pouted. "Geez. You simplify my words too much! "

"But it's still a no. " Kuro said to her.

Her shoulders slumped. "Yes, fine!.. It's still a no and I simply wanted to say it in a more dramatic way to lighten up the mood since I feel like they won't be letting us off easily. But, I'm sure that everything will be okay~"Mahiru gaped at her, disbelief crossing his face as he wondered to himself again, how on Earth did he became friends with this cheeky girl again?

"You're way too carefree, Mitsuki. " Lily suddenly said, lowering his scythe. "The young miss has truly changed over the years. "

Annoyed, Mitsuki rolled her eyes. "Change is the only thing permanent in this world so don't be so surprised."

"You bastard, stop taking this situation so lightly! "Misono shouted. Mitsuki flinched at his words which Mahiru noticed and he did not like the way the girl's eyes was starting to look glossy.

"Huh? Wait, I don't understand what is going on but there's no need to talk like that to my friend!" Mahiru shouted, eyes reflecting his displeasure.

"Mahiru..." Mitsuki said.

Misono leaned back to his chair. "Tch! This is why I don't want to talk to commoners. " He said with a scowl.