C17: Situations♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

I trust Mahiru. He's my best friend afterall.

He doesn't pry and ask about my problems. He respects my privacy a lot.

He also worries a lot when it comes to his friends' well-being.

And sometimes, he can be too responsible for his own good.

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Uncle, you aren't mad?"

"Mahiru, reaching out to someone is simple." A large hand was placed on top of his head.

"All you need is the resolve to say that 'I'm your friend no matter what. I believe in you.'That's all the resolve you need."

♧Inner Demon♧

"Mahiru. Didn't I tell you before?" Mitsuki said.

"Because I decided to befriend you, no matter what happens, I would believe in you. " Her piercing gaze sent shivers down his spine.

"So from here on out, I would always be by your side. I will be your ally."

"Let's start again." She extended her hand towards him.

"My name is Mitsuki. Alicein Mitsuki. I don't like commoners."

He took the hand.

"Mahiru. Shirota Mahiru. And I like simple things."

♧Inner Demon♧

I continued to stare at the clouds in the sky silently. Who knew that cloud viewing can be so relaxing?

Unlike people, predicting their movements are much easier and they aren't as complicated.

I sighed. I hope Mahiru succeeds today.

No matter what he does, I believe in him. He's capable of a lot of things, things that I can't even achieve.

I hope that he would be able to reach out towards him.

But since I'm already here. I suppose I should enjoy the school festival.

I looked down on my clothes. It seems wasted but I guess enjoying myself won't hurt.

I headed to the stairs.

♧Inner Demon♧

"M-Mi-chan..?" I smiled.

"Hey. Did you miss me?"

"What? Mitsuki?!" Ryuusei exclaimed as the two of them suddenly hounded me.

"Is that really you?!"