C18: Change ♧

♧Inner Demon♧

Dear Mama,

Confrontation scenes isn't really my forte but I have to do something atleast.

I can't stand not acting.

Yours,

M. A.

♧Inner Demon♧

It's already 7pm. Time flies by so fast. The sky was illuminated by the moon and clouds were lazily drifting by. It didn't seem like it would rain.

I then looked at the couple walking hand and hand with each other, a few distance away from me. Their knowing smiles and gazes at each other looked very genuine. Then they laughed together, both shaking their heads as they left quietly.

They seemed really happy.

Thirty minutes passed by again. I turned to my watch for a split second before letting my gaze wander elsewhere.

The park seemed really gloomy at night. During the day, it was usually be filled with little kids playing in the sandbox or chasing each other.

It always did bother me to see them which is why I never come here during the day. I would only sit and wait on the swing once the sun has set where the kids would now be escorted by their parents.

Of course, that bothered me even more than the fact that they were playing together like cute little angels. People would have gushed at the sight, well some people would..

I chose to ignore it though since watching the sunset on the horizon would calm me down.

I don't have much of a childhood. My body's always been so weak and fragile. I could hardly run for a minute without feeling like I walked down a marathon.

My heart would beat wildly against my chest and my head would feel dizzy almost instantly the moment I do something extraneous.

I envy the little children who were able to play without a care on the world. I envy their innocence and ignorance, their healthy little bodies that enabled them to experience life to the fullest and their loving parents who would watch over them like a hawk.

I really, really envy them..

My hands shook on my lap, not from the chill of the night but because I was feeling too bitter. I took a shaky breath and exhaled as if to let my emotions cool down for a while.

I've regretted things, many, many things but in the end, what is done is done. I have to take responsibility for my actions and their consequences.

♧Inner Demon♧

"Miki-chan, looks like your temperature got lower." My brother told me as Glasses-kun scribbled down rapidly on his clipboard. His eyes were concentrated on what he was writing and he didn't even bother to look at me.

Glasses-kun always wrote backwards, his handwriting an unusual way to write but I've gotten quite used to it.

"This really feels like your body isn't your body anymore."

"Gross, Johanne! Don't say such mean things to Miki-chan! Saying something so perverted with a lewd gaze, pervert!"

I completely ignored what my brother just said. Glasses-kun isn't even staring at me so I wonder how Onii-sama managed to say that the scholar has a lewd gaze..