Blackberries( Sans' perspective)

((Heya! This is Ekoing , feel free to play the vid above at any given time~! ;D

OH! Btw, this may be edited a lot, i'm still new to this sorta thing. I will be leaving a description of this AU asap so you all aren't confused. Though, I feel that what I have already written explains itself enough. I must warn you, I am including a "slight" Frans shipping in this. I haven't decided if I will add any lemons due to the fact that it's too early for me to think of 'em. Also... I am not exactly good at writing sin...*^* SO YEAH. This story doesn't just jump straight into Sans and Frisk's relationship. I started it off with A LONG first chapter, explaining some backstories and describing most of the characters. Hope ya'll don't mind...Enjoy!))

November 17, 211x

Someone once told me that anyone can be a good person. Some just have to try harder than most. But then there's me. And uh... let's just say that at this rate... I can't tell if even hell will let me in. I did something stupid. Something so dumb and irritable that I may never be forgiven. But ya know? That's fine by me. Cuz I don't expect any less. Even now. If I hadn't done the stuff like this, things right now probably would never have happened. Which is why I wouldn't risk fixing my screw ups, not for anything in the world. Because this- is probably the happiest I have ever been in my entire lifetime.

I should probably start from the beginning though, shouldn't ? Welp, I normally don't talk much about this but I guess it's inevitable now. God, this'll really take me back.

It was... I'd say about 10 years ago, 200x, when babybones had first fell. I have no idea how, or why the kid had fallen down here in the first place, but she said that she somehow managed to be walking one minute then falling the next. Which, makes no sense. I mean seriously, how could she miss a big ass hunken hole in the ground? You'd have to be dumber than a rock to miss that thing. Though I must say... I think there's a different reason for babybones bein' down here, but that ain't any of my business. But I can't help that I have a feeling I know... No. Back to the main topic. Ok Sans.. What was it again? Oh right. The kid fell around ten years ago. She wasn't even in school yet. Just about six years old. Cute lil' kid if I'm honest. Large azure eyes, short cut, wavy brown hair and best of all, chubby cheeks. She hated it when I pinched them, especially since my hands are so much bigger that her face, but giggled and laughed afterwards, playing with my face as payback. So cute. Geez, rip my heart out why don't cha'?

Well, I was making my way around the underground after a long day in the lab with Alphys. It was dark and cold, as always, and I was getting sick of exploring the same god damned area every day. I didn't exactly wanna go home though...Not yet. I needed more time to think about tomorrow's plans. So I went someplace new. Well, not new. Hell I'd explored the entire underground before then. But anyway, I eventually made my way to the ruins entrance. There, I ran into none other than the his and her majesty's two heirs.

"Well if it ain't the two brats themselves! Heya Asriel, Chara." I waved to them, continueing to step forward.

"Howdy, Uncle Sans!" Asriel chirped and gave me a hug. Almost taller than me and growing a short beard. 

His highness ,Chara came around from the other side and tapped on my shoulder, grinning as normal.

"Well well well, what do we have here~? Hey there, comedian."

"Heeeeyyyy Chara, how's it hangin?" we laughed and shook hands. Chara's nearly and adult now, 17 and also, almost taller than me. Damn. 

"So what kind of business do you have in the ruins, Uncle Sans? We thought you usually walk around in waterfall after work. "