Wrath (Frisk's perspective)

(TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING)

It was early , around seven. I'd just had a freaky nightmare and woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. I shook violently, rocking back and forth, trembling hands running through my hair. Breaths came heavily as I heard footsteps and my bedroom door slam open. Chara was standing in the door  frame when I looked up at him. Sweat dripped down my forehead and stung my eyes.

"C....Chara..." I wheezed.

My brother rushed towards me and wraped his arms around my torso, trying to calm me down.

"Shhh" he cooed. When it came to Chara, he really was like a big brother. (A big teddy bear now that I think of it. A big, sometimes scary, teddy bear.) He was always there for me, there to help whenever I needed it, even if I didn't. He understood my struggles in the underground as a human since was in my position once too. He pet my head in a brotherly manner.

"I know sibs.. I used to get those night terrors all the time when I first fell down here... There there..."

He never questioned my nightmares, he just sat with me and acted as a support system. I looked down at my hands and saw how clammy they were...Then, saw that reddish aura around them for a second. Flickering on and out again like a candle flame. I shut my eyes tightly and hugged Chara back, he moved quickly away as I did so.

"Ow! Shit!"

I jumped, the aura had vanished now, but Chara kept his hands on his back where I'd touched him. He squinted one of his eyes in sheer pain. Gritting his teeth, he rubbed the spot best he could.

"What the...hell? Why are your hands so hot Frisk?! Nearly burnt the hell out of me!" he muttered in annoyance. I realized I had done it again, and stared at Chara in shock, mostly fear. I could feel my eyes widening,  tears filled them.

"Frisk, what's going on?!" he asked me in his low interrogating voice. Before I could respond I found myself grabbing a random set of  clothes off the dresser, some shoes, and running out of the room. I heard him calling after me, but kept running, the reddish aura back around my hands. My small feet were practically flying across the hardwood floor, past Toriel and Asriel as I bolted out the front door and sped through the capital, in hope of reaching an elevator. I heard monsters shouting,

"Isn't that the new princess?!" "What is she doing?" "Why is she in her pajamas?"

I brushed it off, stopping inside the nearest elevator and hitting a button that would take me straight to Hotland.

I had no idea where I was going until I had gotten there. I stood in just my oversized shirt and some shorts, trembling like a leaf. I continued to hold onto my cloths, they didn't seem to be affected by my flaming hands the way Chara's were. I had no idea why. Hell, I didn't even know what was going on let alone how to control it. All I knew was that I had to calm down down somewhere, otherwise I'd be hurting someone the way I had last time. I started to notice how tired I was as the elevator doors shut. I struggled to catch some air, feeling light headed as the elevator started up...

~ Frisk's Nightmare; Flashback to six and a half years ago~

(Third person)

Frisk stood against the brick wall of her school building. The other students huddled around her and another kid, either in curiosity or to watch the event take place. 

The two had went to the same orphanage, but the boy had already been adopted a few years back by a rich couple. He was a d***, to say the least. He tended to make fun of other kids for their imperfections, judging those who were different. Unfortunately, Frisk fell under those categories.

Frisk was ten back then, it had been five years since she'd gotten back to the surface and by then everyone thought she was crazy when she spoke of the amazing times she had in the Underground. She was pinned to the wall now, being punched repeatedly in the face and kicked in the legs. She refused to fight back as blood and bruises scattered across her limp body.

When the boy backed away, he gave her a satisfied grin as she started to hack.

"THIS is what happens you lie, Frisk." he kept saying.

"Aren't you going to tell us more about your FRIEND Frisk? How he saved you? Or how about that time in the forest? Wanna talk about how you brought flowers back from the dead?" the boy mocked.Everyone thought she was insane. She'd been through hell, and what other's who pitied her called 'trauma'. 

But she knew it was real. Those feelings, every word of it was real. And no one could convince her otherwise. She looked up the attacker, her long but soon to be cut brown hair catching some of her tears. She gave him an empty eyed expression. Frisk simply stared at him.

"No."

He scoffed and kicked her in the ribs, she shrieked and toppled over, wind knocked out of her. She kept her face down in the gravel. All of the kids were laughing at her, calling her monster girl and a psychotic freak. She didn't care, but son of a bitch did it hurt! She remained silent for the most part. Then he spat out.

"Your nothing but a filthy liar, Frisk. "

Her blood boiled.

"No wonder your parents didn't want you. Saying that you made friends with a no good, disgusting monster? Pfft." She heard him step away. This time... Frisk had had enough.

Without saying a word, she stood up. Everyone looked in shock at her.

"Holly crap! S-she's still standing?!" one of them announced in confusion. The crowd filled with mumbling and whispers as the boy turned with wide eyes as a ring of red fire suddenly surrounded the two kids.

Screams rang out as Frisk spit blood at him, a nasty red magic surrounding her hands as her pupils turned to thin black slits. She was scared. Scared for her health, what with the state she was in. Scared for how angry she felt. And terrified as to what she was going to do next. But she did it anyways.

Without paying attention to the boy's pleading, Frisk raised her arm into the air above him and brought it down swiftly, fireballs shooting at him like bullets. He screamed as she tackled him, forcing them both down. She held her hands to his shoulder, setting them aflame. She said in a shaky, echoing voice.

"N E V E R. . . . T A L K . . . ABOUT WHY MY PARENTS DIDN'T WANT ME..." she cried, her blood dripping from her lips down onto the boy's face.

He was trembling, screaming in absolute terror as the fire around them grew, his now bare shoulders being burnt by Frisk's hell like hands. She got up weakly, and the flames went out as the boy ran away howling bloody murder.

It was that day when she found the menu. Along with her items, act, check, mercy, and reset buttons. She didn't press any of them, worrying that It would only worsen her situation.

She was terrified of herself. She shook back and forth, trying to calm down, hoping the aura would go away. What she feared most was that...

She enjoyed every second of it. 

~End of flashback/ nightmare~