Vision invader; the strike back

(Third Perspective)

The sound of clashes and scuffling on tiles echoed throughout the corridor. Bones thrashing about the entire area, busting up the walls and tearing clothes as they zoomed past. Cries of pain and yells filled the once vacant Judgment hall. Sans is doing his best to talk some sense into someone. He keeps screaming.

"Kid, PLEASE! Just listen!!!Listen to what I'm telling ya!!!!"
The human doesn't listen, they only cry as they had been, dodging the bones and blasters. Sans gets frustrated, he teleports out of the way of the human's blade, eye flaring as he keeps up the attacks. More scream of pain and shouts make their way crashing into the atmosphere. Sans' desperate words continue.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore, ####### !!!! Please don't make me!"

The human cries harder as the bones seize and their soul is dropped. Sans steps towards them, hands in his pockets as he tries not to choke up.

"Please, kid... Don't do it..."

The human cries more, wiping their eyes as they slump to the floor, only two HP left. They look up, eyes full of hatred but at the same time sorrow and another feeling. They squint and smile weakly, they grip onto their arm, bleeding out from the attacks as blood built up in their mouth. The cough, still sobbing.

" Let me... Please.. Just... one ..more...go."

"No way!!!" Sans yelled, clenching his fists, holding back tears as he stared down at the human, teeth grit, fangs showing through as they normally wood when he'd get like that. He stoops down to the human's level and grabbed them by the shoulders, shaking them violently.

"I can't do this again kid, please just don't!"

The human doesn't look up, they just sob silently, hair blocking of their face. Sans jerks their head up forcefully, grabing their chin.

"Look. At. Me." He says rushed. "Please. Don't go anywhere near it. Just... TRUST me...Please. I beg you this time..."

The human starts to laugh maliciously, and pushes Sans away, getting up shaking.

Tear stain their face, blending with blood. They spit to the side, red splattered onto the gold tiles. They look at their skeleton friend and try to smile but to no avail.

"I can't do that..."

Sans avoids their eyes, knowing very well what they make him feel. But as like the humans happy attempt; to no avail. Tries to take their hand but they jerk away, finishing what they were saying.

"Just..."

At this moment Sans looks at them, and for the first time, he cries. He thinks about his brother, how he might feel if he knew what had happened. About the human's family, what would they say? What would HE do? What would he do after this happens?

Blue tears stream from his sockets, when the human notices, they cry a little more, but hide it best they can. They walk past Sans, whispering as loud as they could without voice cracking.

The human turns their head, face voidless of expression, tears nearly dried.

"Let me do this for you, Sans."

A small light in their eyes seems to spark as they draw their blade. The Delta Rune on their hand glowed as their grip on the weapon tightened.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's early morning, monsters all across the Underground are either still in bed or off to work. On most days, you'd find Sans drinking a mug of coffee, ready for another day in his lab, that or he'd already be there from the last few nights before. When he's focused enough, he loses all sense of time and runs until someone has to shut him down. But now? Sans is actually asleep in his room. Or that is...Until he wakes up from another nightmare. Then he is thrown into a vision again. Same as all the others, but now that he knows what it's about he can see more vividly, and it makes him want to rip his heart out. Everything hurts. He wakes from the vision and jolts up, clutching onto his chest and sweating bullets. Immediately, he winces, grabbing his skull in pain.