Overprotective

(???s perspective)

I stormed down the eerie halls, my steps booming throughout the rooms. Making way through the mazes of different halls, constantly getting lost and finding myself at dead ends. Damn, how does Frisk ever find her way around this place every morning?! Proceeding this routine, I finally just called out.

"Hey! How the hell do I get to anyone in here?!" I waited for a few seconds and was greeted by a small, stout, yellow lizard. I smiled slightly as she bowed. "Please Doctor Alphys, no need for that."

"O-Oh! Right, sorry your majesty-"

"I'm sorry to intrude like this, but do you mind taking me to the Doctor?" I urgently asked, trying to keep myself from getting frustrated. Not with her, but with myself. I kept getting a sick feeling in my stomach as Alphys looked up at me. God damn it, I felt sick. Guess it's from 'Reset memories'.

"OH! T-this way!" she quickly turned and led me through the halls, into the main lab. There, stood Gaster, he stood tall and held his hand out for me to shake it.

"Greetings Gaster." "Your Majesty." he nodded. "Where's 'Doctor' Sans?" I tried hiding the blood thirst in my tone. Gaster pointed behind him.

My eyebrows furrowed and my hands balled up into fists.

"You .Me .Outside. NOW." anger strung itself in my words. Which was good in this case. The skeleton looked at me nastily but shrugged and got up. Stepping to me, he held out his arm.

"I got a better idea, why don't we take this some place quieter, your 'Majesty'?" he asked mockingly. I grunted.

"With pleasure." at that I grabbed his arm roughly and we had been warped to the ruin door. Not wanting to touch him any longer, my hand swiftly let go of Sans. He dusted off his sleeve and adjusted his coat collar.

"So...What'cha got to say now, Kid?"

My arms crossed "I wanna know why my little sister has been upset today. And I know you have something to do with it."

He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets, turning to face the dimmed forest.

"We had a small argument. Nothing serious."

"Then why the hell is she so down?! Do you honestly expect me to believe that shit, Sans?!"

"No." he shot back bluntly, infuriating me.

"Grraaa!!! WHAT does she see in you?! I swear if I still had my DT, I'd of beat you to a lifeless pulp!"

I somehow grabbed his attention, his sockets rested on me, yet he still refused to speak.

"What?..." I questioned in frustration.

" 'What does she see in me'? Seriously?...I don't know if ya forgot er something Brat...But need I remind you of who has already whipped out the entire Underground, all because his friends saw the 'good' in him and were too naive to see his true motive?" Sans gave me a blank stare. I knew he had already forgiven me a long ass time ago, but it still gets to me. And he knows it.

My breath hitched.

"This...This is not about that. This is about Frisk."

"Yeah, well you brought up DT, so I thought I'd just-"

I cut him off "Listen to me Sans! Whatever you did, apologize! If you don't she's just going to keep moping around and blaming herself for whatever YOU did."

He groaned. "And if I don't?" knowing he was going to anyway, I continued. I can never be too sure when it comes to this idiot.

"I'll get her to Reset the timeline."