Realization

((Sans' Flashback/dream))

(Third person)

Sans and Frisk trudged through the snow in the outskirts of snowdin. Frisk was much smaller than he'd thought. As she stood in the snow banks, only half of her body could be seen.

To keep her from falling over or slowing them down, Sans threw his jacket at her and let the small child piggyback on his shoulders. She'd laugh at his increasing speed as they zoomed through the sparkly white covered 'rooms', giving Sans a sense of joy. He enjoyed these memories. Er....dreams.

The weird thing about them was that he wasn't part of it.. He was actually watching it all. Yeah. He was watching a thirteen year old him walk around carrying around a five year Frisk from eleven years ago. Or at least, eleven years ago now.

(((Oh, and before you get confused; Sans was created, and he was created to look like a grown man. So even though he had been created to look older, he was still young when he and Frisk had their first encounter.)))

Sans continued to watch himself and the fallen child as they giggled and laughed. They walked into Grilbeys, younger Sans setting little Frisk down on a bar stool. A flame man walked towards them, furrowing his eyebrows. Sans listened to his friends past words.

"Sans...Is this a..?" he had a hushed voice.

"Y-yeah..."

Frisk clung onto her only friend's arm, burying her face in his sweater with anxiety. The bartender shook his head with worry. Sans watched in third person still, remembering what would happen next. Grilbey would try to get young him to go to the kitchen with him, but Frisk started to throw a fit.

"I-I wanna stay wit Mr.Skeleton!" she cried, refusing to let go of his arm.

"Kid, please. I swear I'll be right back."

"N-no! I wanna stay wit chu!"

Before she threw a fit, Grilbz agreed to allow her in the back. Knowing well that he could get in trouble if she was there any longer.

It didn't matter if the royal family decided to cancel the 'seven souls' plan, there were still some monsters that would kill any human they could if it meant their freedom. And frankly, neither monster wanted to see that girl's blood on anyone's hands. They could have just sent her to King Asgore, he would have been more than willing to raise her into his own, but even Grilbey thought that Frisk was still too young to be in a world full of monsters. So, he agreed to help young Sans get the human child to the barrier. Or at least, he gave the Royal Guards the wrong directions and...well... gave them one too many drinks...

((End of flashback))

Sans soon woke up from his slumber, out of the dream and far away from the memories. He rubbed his skull in frustration, thinking back to it all. He hated how ignorant he was back then. How he could care so much about a dumb kid who (now that he thought about it) caused him a shit ton of trouble. Not even a second after that thought, he had a vision. Another one. And this time, he could see more clearly and hear better.

After coming to, Sans held his hand over his mouth, sockets widened and in a state of shock.

In his vision, the silhouette was more visible. He could even tell who it was, they turned around and he started having an argument with it about something. Sans had been pushed back by an unknown source, leaving the figure to stand alone, shaking as the lights grew brighter. It let out a loud yell and an unholy scream. The voice he had remembered last time...

Was his. So was the scream, and the person crying.  And the silhouette was.... 

"Oh my god." 

(((Lol.

Permission to hate me granted!     Sorry!              )))